Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guide For Cops And Smoking In Car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ROOReos, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Alright, so I'm pretty blazed, and I think that I came up with a pretty decent idea. It might be shit though, so here we go.

When you're smoking in your car with some friends, it's all chill, right? You're just pulled over somewhere on the side of the road and having a good time. Well your time is about to get ruined by a cop, so here's what you do. Before smoking, if you or one of your friends has a smart phone, download a navigation app and set it up. Punch in some directions to a friend's house, and just leave it sitting there. In the worst case scenario, a cop will pull over beside you and come out to the car. If you have some ozium, spray it now, and make sure the weed is somewhere the cop isn't allowed to search (for instance, in the tip of your shoe since they can't legally make you take it off considering that's a strip search). When the cop gets to your window and asks what you guys are doing, this is where shit gets real.

Cop: What are you guys doing just pulled over on the side of the road like this?
    You: Sorry officer, we're just trying to get to my friend's house and my friend said that I wasn't going the right way. We had to pull over and put in some directions to get their on his phone.
    Cop: Alright, well I'm going to give you all the benefit of the doubt. Next time, know where you're going before you leave the house.

I'm not positive this would work, but it sounds like a pretty good idea to me. If you're ever caught in a sticky situation, try it out!

:smoke:

2. If he doesn't smell it, yeah that would work. But take it from the cops perspective, having a GPS to a friends house wont determine, in his mind, if yall were smokin or not.

3. Yeah, but at least it's a reason to be pulled over.

4. Wait until he gets out of the car... Floor it. Ditch your plate in some creek and go under the radar. Off the grid. Establish a life style... Learn to live off of the land and be self dependent. Then you can go smoke some bud in peace.

5. Why pull over? Just smoke and Drive.

6. [quote name='"Bowl Fiend"']Why pull over? Just smoke and Drive.[/quote]

Forreal

7. I like the idea but, if you guys are hotboxing he'll be able to smell the scent of smoked cannabis in the car and also the smoke would be coming in a mass as you roll down the window. lol That'd be hilarious. xD

8. Or if your really that scared of getting caught just smoke in your house? And if you cant do that there has to be a good enough spot for you to park your car and walk some place safe. Like come on man smoking in a parked car on the side of the road is just asking for trouble...

9. Kill the cop. Take the tapes. Drive ten miles down the road to a different remote location. Start smoking again. Rinse and repeat.

10. LOL! Dude. Maybe...

11. Why the fuck would you pull over on the side of the road and smoke?

12. Don't smoke n drive in California. They are giving duis now ........

They can take off your shoes , so yea be more informed next time .

13. [quote name='"Shirogane7"']Wait until he gets out of the car... Floor it. Ditch your plate in some creek and go under the radar. Off the grid. Establish a life style... Learn to live off of the land and be self dependent. Then you can go smoke some bud in peace.[/quote]

U sir, r hilarious

14. Put up curtains in your car so it's like a hotbox sauna then when your done spray the fuck out the car take the sheets throw in wash