Guide for changeing screen in vaporizer whip?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Ragekai, Mar 14, 2009.

1. I could really use one. Mines pretty dirty i got screens but dont wanna mess it up.

Um..any guides?

Miens vaporwarez vaporcannon 4g hands free by the way.

2. I second this

3. 1: take screen out.
    2: put new screen in.
    3:??????
    4: PROFIT!

4. it doesnt look that easy tho man like the screen is wider than all the glass except the spot its in. so how to get it out safely? And do you take the tube off and go from that end or go from the bowl-open end? Its a lot to be asked before you just hack at it to be honest and I'd like to read some instructions (none for this were included).. :(

5. #5 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
    Well it's just a regular glass whip right? There's videos on YouTube for a VB on how to change screens, like a how-to video. It's a bit of a pain in the ass.
    To be vague, you cut off the tube right where it attached to the whip(you can put it back on afterwards), and poke a stick thing or watever you have through the end where the tube was , and push the old screen out. Then you bend the new screen into a 'taco' shape and slide it in, then you use the stick from the other end to push it into place, it's very frustrating, but worth it to have a clean screen

6. can link me plz? I'm too blazeed to search lol.

7. Well, I'm actually on my iPhone right now, so I can't put in a link. But the user name is 'vaporbros' put that in the search bar and you should find it no problem, they have a bunch of videos but it's on the first page

8. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn_9QzyfNCI&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn_9QzyfNCI&feature=related[/ame]

Here is a quick video from the tube. It's for VaporBros. but is probably helpful never the less.

9. Can;t you just drop the whole glass enclosure with the screen into a bag of rubbing alcohol?

That will clean the screen.

10. That's the video^^
    but if you cleaned it all at once it wouldprobably knock out the screen anyway

11. Hm..any way to do it without cutting the tube on my whip? o.0

12. idk, be creative.

Bend it with something hard, the push it out with something firm and bendy.

Like strung together pipe cleaners.

13. Submerge the end of the whip at the tube/glass connection in hot water for a couple of minutes and it should slide right off. Do the same thing to put it back on.

14. it looks like im going to invest in a dual glass whip so i can just unscrew it and easily replace the screen..hm..but some people say the "heavy duty deluxe" is too large for practical use..should i get teh standard duty deluxe? but it sounds like that one may break? :confused:

15. If you own a vaporizer and want to replace the screen, my suggestion would be to just to leave it in there. I thought i'd replace my screen in my vaporizer and that was several months ago. Haven't gotten it in yet. It's frustrating!

16. Would somebody please help me tie my shoes? How can I be expected to do this on my own?

You push the old screen out, and push the new screen in.

If it doesn't really fit, you bend it until it does. MIRACLE

17. lol it is really actually quite simple... all you have to do is push the screen in vertically and then get the bottom of it lined up with the little ring i guess you could call it in the vaporize whip. once its in that position all you have to do is flip it over with a pen or something and then it fits perfect

18. is it possible to make a screen yourself from home depot stuff?