guidance needed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by newbeee, Apr 21, 2003.

1. I killed the hermie too ...before they could release their pollen. So now I am left with a 100% female and another which is on its own league. Don't know what happen to the plant ...but I suspect it got stunned by something ....may be the males exposed themselves to my bitches and she got stunned ....LOL ....Sid, sorry about that picture quality. I will try to post a good picture of my bitch later. Thanks for all the help.

PS. pollen sacks are really flowers right ?

2. umm i think there the nut sacks of the male.. thats why there pollen sacks.. just like us men.. we have nuts and inside our nuts we produce that sticky stuff! hahahaha but it might be a calex that u see.. the female pistols is what catches the Pollen, and creates seeds..

3. Hey newbee, this thread is going to need its own catagory some day huh,

Yep little balls male flowers
    hairs pistils and trichomes female flowers.

oh and by the way I harvested my 3 NL clones a few weeks ago, smooth as silk baby.

already working on 2 NL clones and 3 seed bag beans.

4. thanks secneek. Hey NikiDog where have u been all this while? I guess you're right......I might have talk to the webmaster about that. I don't think they will allow a new category to be created though ...lol. Well, glad everything turned out very well for you.

5. Hey i was wondering about you to , sometimes i got give the computer a break and go golfing or fishing.

6. golfing and fishing sounds like a good combination ......I used to play golf and I love fishing ......

7. I have a closet the same size and the light was to hot.
    Hard to get the heat out,i had three fans going and never
    got under 85.
    Only when the outside temp went down did my room cool.

As for wormsway i think they are a rip-off(i know they have one in MASS)
    your better off checking out (altgarden.com)
    better in prices.

8. Try three fans. One to vent or exhaust, your intake fan sucking fresh air in then add a small desk top personal fan to circulate all air inside and around foliage so you don't stagnate the air around your plants. This should lower your temp to optimum temp and lwer the humidity a bit also.

Greenbudz

9. I don't mind sacraficing a little cash and go visit a Hydro store than order off net with traceable credit Card purchases. Usually if your a frequent buyer or big spender you usually get some sort of discount or atleast a free shirt LOL. Picture saying this "Hey I saved 5 dollars shopping on line, but who invited the DEA to my front door"??

GB

10. wormsway is cool. I got some computer fans for like $2 each and wired them up. I keep the closet door open a little so that fresh air gets in. It has lowered my temps. Seaofgreen, if 85 is what you can do ...go with that, but lower is good. I am sure you are aware of the optimal temps ( 70 - 80 ) if you have an A/C in the room keep that on when the lights are on and open the door a little bit. Sometimes its hard to hide it from your nosy friends....I have setup for my lights to go on at 12 in the night and then off at 12 in the afternoon. Afternoon temps are high so...this helps a little. Hope this gives you some idea....Keep us informed. Greenbudz, thanks for that link to the other hydro store ....I will check it out.

11. here's a view of a branch ....its hard to get the whole plant ....but I will try. There are many sites like this on the plant. Hope the yeild is good. This plant is 3 weeks into flowering.

Attached Files:

12. This is not the top ...similar bud sites are all over the plant.

Attached Files:

13. I know it was a couple of pages back, but incase anyone is still lurking around this thread, and interested, I just tied down a plant yesterday. It was an outdoor plant, but it was getting cold around here, and there were some security issues so I brought it inside. In any case, instead of using just string, or fishing line, I attached some wire to a rubber band, and used the combination of the two to tie down my female. This was it has a little more give, and a little less stress to the stalk, since I've found just string alone can dig in more than I'd like to see.

Just my $.02

Peace, love and happiness

Mike

BTW...looking good :D

14. it pays to look at the dates of the post...thats my 2c worth..