guidance needed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by newbeee, Apr 21, 2003.

1. Well yes, any thing is possible. Question is, is it likely.....
    Im sure the owners of this site do their best to protect their patrons, but lets face it nothing is foolproof. If the DEA or FBI or CIA really wanted you bad enough they would get you. Thats my opinon, thats why I dont sell and I keep it as low key as possible, my blip may show on a radar but its not a very likely target.

If your not 18 years old and on your own, dont do it.
    Of course everyone on this site is at least 18 right..........

2. hey guys whats up, i started to flower my plant.. started the 12/12 two days ago, but i have a question, i fucked up with the 12/12 thing... i started it on friday night at 12:00 midnight, and turned it on 12 noon, and forgotthat i have to work all week and will always have to work all week, and i gotta be up early in the morning for work.. so i turned it off at 7:30 today so that i can turn it back on at 7:30 in the morning be 4 i go to work.. i would use a TIMER but i dont have a 3 prong plug.. do u think that will fuk the process up? i mean its only been 2 days??

3. I dont think it will stop the process just delay it a week or so, get a timer that will work, or 3 prong adaptor to 2 prong there cheap. The sooner you can get on a steady schedule the sooner things will happen.

4. thanks for the info.. how long do u do the 12/12 anyways? also, im not gonna need a timer.. im home everyday at 7:00 and i wake up every morning at 7:00 so its gonna be good.. but i still need a timer i think..

5. The first question.... my average time on 12/12 oh I guess 6-8 weeks.

Second timers are CHEAP, and I found them with 3 prong ready at Wal-Mart probably avail numerous places my old timer was a 2 prong and I just bought a .99c adaptor.

Even tho your home all the time they are really the way to go, if you want to go some where for a day or two? or get baked and forget your lights!

6. yea you're definately gonna need a timer...a heavy duty grounded timer is fairly cheap and an asset to the grow room, you never know when you won't be there to turn the lights on and off.

7. here are some pics...please tell me whether they are looking good or not ...they are 3 weeks and 5 days old from the seeds ...More pics to come ...I might have to start a new thread to monitor their growth. And also please tell me whether the pot size is enough? They are like 4 inches tall( at least the tall ones) ....I have the lights 18 inches from the top of the plants.

I have named each of my plants ..here's edward...

Attached Files:

8. Here's NIkolai

Attached Files:

9. looking good......as for pot size......go with at least a 3 gallon pot.......Peace out.......Sid

10. Here's me with my precious babies!

Attached Files:

11. Incase anyone's wondering what happened to the face ...the camera fell down while it took this picture....

12. They look pretty good to me, good color, good internodal spacing and look healthy, I forgot when are you going to 12/12.

I would wait until there at LEAST 8" tall, 12" would be better.

13. EDWARD? i would at least name it after a bitch.. i mean hopes are its a female rite?? if u call it after a girls name n talk sweet to it, hey it might wanna open them legssssss hahaha.

14. my plants dont look like that they just look like a stick with some leaves on them

15. hey nikidog ... thanks for the advice ... do you think once they reach 12" i should top them and give them one week to recover and switch the light cycle to 12/12?

here's sasha ... the sexy biaaaaach ...

Attached Files:

16. Ontherun420

I think the reason why yours look like the way u describe might because they are streching for light, and also what kind of light do you use ?

17. Either top them or train them, other than that they look good

18. they look good all because u guys have helped me a lot. Thanks. Nikidog ...if I understand you correctly....if I decide to top them at 8 - 12 inches ...I leave them a week to recover before changing the light cycle to 12/12 right ?

Peace!

Here's little Junaito ...!

Attached Files:

19. Juanito from the top

Attached Files: