Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GUIDANCE NEEDED PLEASE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RaginGanja, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Sorry for the caps, but I have a dilemma. I'm super low on cash for the amount i wanna buy. So i've been looking at some different dispensaries, and I saw some Humboldt shake @ 2% tch for 12 bucks an O. I don't have money, but should have about a hundred bucks soon. Should I just buy some shake, and mix in an 8th of Hash for some pretty potent stuff, or should I just go for a quarter of Top Shelf + 2OZ of shake? Or should I just buy like 8 Oz of shake and make my own wax? GUIDE ME PLEASE! lol Posted this in apprentice tokers, but got no hits, so i thought i'd repost here. 

2. Buy the whole oz of shake it its only 12 dollars. make it all into wax!

3. Get an income so you don't have to worry about this shit. And get a hook that's not a dispensary so you don't have to pay dispensary prices.

4. ^ lol, I do have an income when I'm back at school, but not at home. Anyways, dispensary is all I got haha, idk how to get a hook, so yeah. what would you go with? 

5. I've never made wax or had shake so I can't speak for that, I personally don't like to smoke anything but the dankest but you could go for the most underrated mids to get pretty good weed for an average price. You could also just get a clone and use your closet or something to grow it up. Eventually, the $10 (maybe, I don't know how much clones cost) would turn into a bunch of weed. That sounds pretty magnificent to me.

6. Yep, they are ten bux. That's a really good idea actually. HMMM... I should buy one just for fun, on top of the other shit lol.