Guess who I happened to run into.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by frost4, Oct 6, 2011.

1. So, I was in the car with my friend and we went to go pick up his other friend to smoke. We pick him up and we have to go to his house to get his weed.

We stop by the gas station, and the dude we picked up saw his friend there. We all start talking to him. (I can't give his name for legal reasons, and a lot of what he said) but this was the dude behind the Playstation Network crashing. This kid was only probably 17 or 18. I didn't believe him at first, but all his friends vouched for him, and he had pictures of things I'm not aloud to say. He trusted to tell me and I don't want to fuck him over like that. Well anyway, the government is fucking his ass right now. They took all the money and things he bought from the hacking or PS and he also got through the British governments data. All I can say is this dude is a hero. It's crazy who you run into when your with people you don't know.

2. .orb yrots looC

3. Is this like, something to be proud about...? :laughing:

4. fuck that kid, i couldn't play psn

5. Not at all...

6. [quote name='"themedicatedman"']fuck that kid, i couldn't play psn[/quote]

Lmao, I knew someone woulda said this

7. lol sounds like BS.... you should have gotten out the car and taught him a lesson.

8. #9 Dylanzs, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    [quote name='"themedicatedman"']fuck that kid, i couldn't play psn[/quote]

Yeah fuck that kid, I had to go out into the real world and play grand theft auto because my ps network was down for 6 months.bastard

9. Well I did read about how anoymnous is actually a bunch of people spread out like an organization.

10. You know the leader of lulzsec? give a lulzboat salute and show some respect.

11. So he's being punished for doing something illegal? Is that why he's a hero?

12. :laughing:

Let's review what you think happened:

• You met a random kid at a gas station.
    • Despite being smart enough to evade arrest by the FBI even after they seized all of his assets, he was stupid enough to hang out at a gas station and spill his guts to you (a complete stranger who then posted about it online where it's publicly visible).
    • He showed you top secret photographs that are so super secret that you aren't allowed to talk about them (but did anyway)

Here is what really happened:

• You met a random kid at a gas station. A random kid who has spent some time on Above Top Secret.com.
    • The kid is a liar and was able to BS well enough to make you believe his story
    • His friends vouched for him. Super reliable sources, eh? I can tell you from personal experience that if you set up someone's dual monitors or remove a virus they will rant and rave to friends, family, and strangers about what a computer genius you are and how you can do anything.

13. its an idea

14. THIS.

also, if that really was the kid, than fuck that prick, i couldnt play cod or resistance cuz of that little shit

15. [quote name='"Bank of Dank"'].orb yrots looC[/quote]

I was trying so hard to figure Wtf this meant....I'm too high. Took me like 10 mins

16. [quote name='"Eight Sizzler"']

I was trying so hard to figure Wtf this meant....I'm too high. Took me like 10 mins[/quote]

Haha it took me a few minutes to write it too lol

17. Yeah I'm sorry but this is bullshit.

18. Screw that kid dude. If I met him following a proper handshake I would give him a swift kick in the balls.

19. lame story girl