Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guess what!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RoadRunner70, Jan 21, 2013.

1. So here's the thing, I have been dry for about 2 weeks, and these last couple of hours I've been craving weed a lot. I was cleaning up my room and in my closet I found a half smoked joint! Boy was I so happy for that!! Got high as a bitch of that, and here I am stoned :smoking:. So guys... Has this ever happen to you??

2. No, I finish my joints :laughing:

3. Yeah i was cleaning my room and found a g of dank weed just in a messy as drawer in my room. I was tripping out cause i could only afford 8ths back then like once every 2 weeks so to find that much made me nearly scream at the top of my lounges yelling WINNING!! haha i think i did like a fucking fist pump like a champ and literally ran out side to smoke out of my brand new bowl i got like a week earlier.. Haha good feeling but kinda passed me off cause i didn't have weed on my birthday but i really did the whole time... Haha so go savor the Fuck outta that reach man and enjoy it!!

4. Hahahahahah I did like the same thing!

5. back when I had a budget on weed, I ran out one time and wouldve had to wait about a week until my gf gave me a scratch off later that day. won $500! bought a oz of tooty fruity for $250 and ate lovely with the lady. good times..

6. Found a nickel sack of Reggie on the way to school on the floor called it a good morning lol

7. Yes. I was dry and my room smelled like straight bud. I'm like wtf I haven't even been smoking lately. So I look around and I found a big ass nug on the floor beside my bed. Needless to say I got stoned.

8. Yeah I've found a couple of nugs quite a few times, best feeling.