Guess what just happened...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ledzeprox68, May 6, 2011.

1. My mom has told me that she'd smoke with me if she weren't allergic.

2. i didnt want to keep hiding shit so while my mom was helping me move, i told her i smoke. after she questioned me about what i smoked and convinced her my bubbler wasnt a crack pipe, she pretty much disowned me. its amazing what organized religion and propaganda do to people. its astonishing to me that people dont realize the truth behind the plant and are too closed minded to open themselves up to a new way of thinking. their way of thinking hasnt worked now and will never work. look at the vietnam war. the "normal" people sent american troops to pretty much dismantle the country, rape the woman, and march from south to north. meanwhile, those "crazy hippies" were peotesting peacefully and demanding peace. we must be the crazy ones :p

EDIT: haha sorry about rambling on. first night off of a 4 month t-break. i feel fantastic.

3. Fucking excellent bro im glad your mom accepted it. Isn't it such a great feeling sparking up a bowl or something with a parent in the next room and saying hey to them as they walk by without a single bit of negative consequence?

And you nailed it man, Weed is one of the greatest things on this planet. Me and my buddies have tried most of whats out there. No matter what we have we always end and start the day the same, with weed. You cant compare any other substance to it because its just too great. Brings together strangers, Brings together friends and it brings together Family. Keep the herb burning man, toke one for me ^^]

4. Dude this is so true, that's why I love weed so much! I've met so many great friends through it, and your mom sounds amazing. I wish my mom smoked with me.

5. +1 for knowing your mom's bday!

6. Awesome, good for you OP, smoke on.

7. cool man im happy for you!!! :) everything kind of is working out for me too

8. My Mom and Dad sold this kid some ecstasy with me 10 feet away.

9. Thanks for the awesome posts guys, I love this community. I can't wait to smoke with her, when she got back home last night she brought me an entire pizza. Then she was complaining about back and joint pain and I just smiled and said I have some medicine, so we might smoke at some point. She told me to lay low since there's only 2 weeks of school left and I don't need to do something stupid. Then I really want to get a job after I graduate so that I can pay for my weed myself, that's what disappointed her the most, that I was using their money.

10. Ok so, my mom bought me the pipe 2 days ago and last night we toked up together, she's had a 32 year t-break, so it hit her fast haha, but she agreed that she wanted to, I didn't force her. We talked for a while, then I went to sleep and she looked on the computer for a while.

Good night, it was mothers day :)

11. That's amazing. I'm jealous as fuck, man. Way to go.