Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guess What I Just Found Out!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToTheDome, Jun 18, 2011.

1. My club I go to is around the block from where I work. I never realized because I take the 170 to the club and the the 5 all the way down to Burbank but I used maps on my iPhone and bam. Pure. Amazingness.

2. Have Fun During Your Lunch Breaks :D

3. convenient, haha

4. How did you not realize this before?

5. LMFAO. Oblivious. Enjoy it.

6. lol yea how did you not know that.... i guess i live in a smaller town... so you just know where everything is if you are here for more than a year lol.... but still right around the block?? You know your a stoner if.... (insert first sentence of this thread)

7. 3rd times the charm:

[​IMG]

8. Lol ya it's in Burbank so it's not a small city and I haven't been working here long but STILL lol. Fail.