Guess what I just found :D

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Skynet, Dec 15, 2009.

1. #1 Skynet, Dec 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
    I found some Acetaminophen-hydrocodone bitartrate wtf is this any help is appreciated.

2. I'm not even gonna say it.... I'm sure someone else will... This thread is just an all around...

[​IMG]

3. Take it and you'll feel gooooood.

4. I'm thinking about snorting 2. With no tolerance 15mg will be pretty good?
    correct me if I'm wrong

5. Snorting APAP is pretty painful. Personally, I would do cold water extraction to rail them but if I'm feeling lazy, I'd just pop em.

6. [​IMG]

7. taking to much acetomitophen will pretty much instantly kill you

8. OP, snorting something with acetaminophen in it will hurt like hell for a bit. But if you want to, go for it. But make sure you know what your putting into your body, opiates work different for everyone.

Also high doses of APAP can damage your liver and your kidneys.

Don't mess with shit if you don't know what it's all about, man.

9. we cant tell you how much to take or not. and i would not snort it, theres probably a good bit of the tylenol in it which will burn like hell and cant be good for your nose. 500mg/pill is a pretty high amount.

10. Yeah fuck that these are 750mg of tylenol

11. Definitely wouldn't be taking very much tylenol/APAP man. Wouldn't snort it either with all of that APAP in it.

12. you figured it out! yyaaaayyyy:yay:

sorry man, its a learning experience. at least ya asked before trying something that wouldnt do anything (im assuming you didnt take them). some drugs are recreational, many arent