Guess what I got!!

Discussion in 'General' started by IndianaToker, Oct 29, 2003.

1. Two free tickets to the Florida State Notre Dame game this Saturday!!! I'm freakin' pumped!! It's gonna be a great game...

Was speaking with a customer this morning and he told me that he would be unable to go. Offered me the tickets at no charge because I'd helped him out with a problem! How kick ass is that? :D Indy is stoked!!!

2. That would be sweet!! You can just stop by and pick me up on your way down south!!! ;) Have a safe trip!

3. Kick ass, Indy! What time should I be there? LOL! :D

I hope you have a great time! Free tickets, a lesson in swearing...have you got a horseshoe stuck somewhere??? (OUCH...I don't want to know the answer to that question.) Anyway, try to get on TV and dance like you just don't care!!! :)

4. Acutally the game is in South Bend IN. About 3 1/2 hours from me. :D

RMJL,

I've got great seats, you might see me on tv!! I'm sitting above the Notre Dame band, side of the north end zone, section 5 row 46. Won't post the seat number for obvious security reasons. :D

If you see some of that famous furious happy dancing.....

You know that's me. lol!!

5. What time does the game start? If it doesn't conflict with my VOLS, then I'll tune in to see some of that furious happy dancing!!!! :)

6. 2:30 PM Indiana time. :D Want me to paint Indy on my chest? LOL!!!

7. That would be SOOOOO COOOOOL!

Yes, I dare ya!!! :D

8. Well, I've never been one to turn down a dare... :D I'll put it in big red letters on my chest, lol. That would be great if ya'll got to see me!

9. South Bend, huh? K - so I'll just meet ya there!!

Saturday @ 2:30..........I'll be watchin'. It would be totally cool to see a fellow blade on the boobtube! Hell it would be cool to see a blade anywhere!! Only time you all would see me would probly be a wanted poster or a milk carton!! LOL!!