Guess the weight?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Scab Herb, Aug 13, 2011.

1. 1. Nice mask lol.

2. I can't wait to move out and start growing.

2. Just because a plant flower's late, doesn't mean the nug's won't mature. If the plant senses that the days are getting shorter/ season changes, it will pull the nutrients it has in the soil to finish it-self off before the first frost.

That's under perfect conditions, aka weather permitting.

On that note, an Ole' Timer told me the Northwest is supposed to have a Indian Summer.

3. The flowering cycle is where I am running into problems with growing outdoors or in my greenhouse. I have one strain that seems to be doing fine in the GH right now. But there is no sign of flowering. The other strain is super fussy. Was heavily damaged by mites early on, and took a long time to recover after I wiped them out with a organic home brew. But of course that strain is the one starting to flower in the GH. So for now until I find a good outside strain that flowers early, I will just do a little veggin in the GH and then throw them in the room to flower when it starts getting colder.

As far as the temps here. It's been one of the mildest summers I can remember.
    And I've lived in W. Wash. most of my life. Well, until now that is.... The forecast is for temps in the upper 70's to 80's for at least the next week. :cool:

4. I got lucky and found a mid August flowering bagssed. I'm hoping for a a fall like last year. I've got a clone to keep over winter;)