Guess the song!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by gnomeherbs, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I put my music library on shuffle. This is a weird variety of genres and artists. I am aware. Can you guess the song and or artist? Some are easier to guess than others. NO CHEATING! Please ;)

Some of these songs I wasn't even aware I had in my music library haha.

1. You don't have to mind father time mother nature; Get yourself in line take your time, and watch it slip away

2. You're my dreamgirl, don't run away from me. Dreamgirl you're only fifteen now. Dreamgirl, please don't misbehave, and you could be my next sex slave.

3. I'm so tired I can't sleep, sit and drink Pennyroyal tea. I'm a liar and a thief. I'm anemic royalty. I'm on warm milk and laxatives, cherry-flavored antacids.

4. She goes, squeeze me, come on and squeeze me - come on and tease me like you do, I'm so in love with you...

5. you cant have me , you think you got her, but you really want E

6.Can't control my desires, I buy from Nordstroms not Fred Myers. Do a lot of weed, love my supplier. She keep it, fuck the blood out my supplier

7. it was the way that I spit from the lip that be havin em trippin when I be so lifted/nobody get cause I be the sickest put one in your fitted so here is your ticket

8. Gotta get down to it, soldiers are cutting us down, should have been done long ago. What if you knew her and found her dead on the ground. How can you run when you know?

9. For six long years I've seen in trouble, Little pleasures have I found, For in this world I'm bound to ramble. I have no friends to help me no.

10. I'm tasting [xxxxx]'s perfume - It tastes like shit and I must say, she comes and goes most afternoons, one billion lovers wave and love her now, they could love her now and so could I.

11. Like 'We'll meet again' and 'Fuck the man', and 'Tell my mother not to worry'. And angels with their great handshakes, but always done in such a hurry.

12. I will pick your clothes up in the morning, I will put the coffee by the bed, Baby don't you want me to bring you those drugs?

13. Wetter than the Amazon / Taste this kitty / Silly Billy poppin' pilly's / Smoke it like a swisher / Lick this philly / Mold em ah! Soak em ah!

14. Tame that nasty shrew 'cause she knows what you're up to. You've gotta keep her thin and hungry, so she's eager for your love...

15. I know a drugstore cowgirl so afraid of getting bored. She's always running from something so many things ignored.

16. Light rain's over, the sun's all around. Four leaf clover, as I pull you down...

17. Go drill your deserts - Go dig your graves. Then fill your mouth with all the money you will save.

18. Moon pours through the ceiling tonight, embraces us tight, shows me we're right for each other.

19. Beautiful and bright, I'll keep onto you tight. Have you wrapped around my finger, yes I'll never let you go. You're one of a kind, the air you breath keeps you alive. Unlike the rest, yes I'll never let you go. Never let you go. My imagination will take me places, I'm with you heading towards the sun. We'll bounce from star to star, never have I gone this far.

20. I wrote to complain, Ya never wrote me back. How could I ever eat your ass when ya treat your biggest fan like that?

Have fun, good luck! :smoke:
    Lemme know if you want more.