guess the band

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Switch, Jul 25, 2002.

1. nope, sorry zia, wrong style of music......we'll i'm gonna get wasted tonite.........ps there's a clue in there somewhere....Peace out.....Sid

2. aight well it seems like its been rather recently right about the the time pop/teeny shit started poppin up all over.......ummmmm i have no idea but im gonna take a shot maybe its rage against the machine???

3. sorry, but no.....getting closer all the time though....Peace out....Sid

4. I think i got it...

smashing pumpikins?!?!?!

:D?

5. correctamundo sensimil.....what a pity to lose a such a good band for something as stupid as that....but they were right...you look at the U.K. charts and it's full of shitty boy bands and manufactured bands....lots of shite, when you compare it to the sixties when you had the Animals and house of the rising sun holding off the Beatles and the Rolling Stones for the number 1 slot.......Peace out.....Sid

6. whew.....I had rollins band (still together?) and garbage in my head..but I thought it was SP...ok ...thinkin...

7. Three members make up this band that aint some old bullshit...

their anthology was released in 99
    use can use the name of their label to mix up some tasty cocktails

this is a fun one, but i think its pretty easy..

8. Is it Kula Shaker by any chance???....Peace out....Sid

9. beastie boys?

10. ganja!!! youve come through once again! :) youre up! nicely done.

11. all RIGHT i'm on a freakin roll! :) woohoo

ok here's one:

this band, which hails from the 60s, once was graced by the presence of Jimmy Page.

they are still touring to date, but with none of the original members.

that's all i'm giving you because the 1st was a huge clue.
    xo~

12. Yardbirds. No I didn't cheat either :)

13. nnnnoooooooo....i was gonna say them but i didn't think they were still touring....oh well i'll just have to try harder next time.....Peace out....Sid

14. Ok here's a good one,

Started in 1969 in Macon, GA.

They started off as 6 band members and now are touring with 7.

Two seperate motorcycle accidents took the life of the orginal guitarist and bass player. The guitarst was the brother of the lead singer

Mushrooms

15. is it the Eagles???....Peace out...Sid

16. sorry not the band. keep trying

17. is it Jefferson Airplane???

18. ganjaphish can you please tell phishead to perhaps tell us the answer to this conundrum...

19. Was it the Melvins??....had to ask around for that one.....Peace out....Sid

20. Sorry I didn't respond to this, I do have a life outside of this board and haven't been able to check this. Zia did a good job and got the answer right and ended up posting a new question just like most people have on this thread.