guess the band

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Switch, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Well since he's British and chances are that most of you's are from different countries i'll tell you his first name is Tom....Peace out....Sid

2. Tom McRae

3. YIP didn't think anyone was gonna get that one....his music is brilliant when you're wasted and chained to the couch..lol....you're up switch....Peace out....Sid

4. hey whered switch go?

5. Switch's @ the Leeds Festival for a few days. We'll make this a free-for-all, next one to post gets to put out the next riddle..

OK.. GO!

6. lol you know ganj, you coulda went!! i would but i gotta go look at myself in the mirror.

7. ok...ok...i'l go...my only clues is that it was a band formed in the late 80's in Manchester England and "They are the garage flower"??? any ideas???....Peace out .....Sid

8. damn im gonna take a guess cause i have no idea any bands really outta england..........but maybe oasis?????

9. movin on hopefully...stone roses?

cause you know what everyone wants to be adored..eh??

ugh..

10. Yeah Sensemil you're right....eveyone wants to be adored.....you're turn....Peace out....Sid

11. i must be honest..I had to do a lil searching to get the wheels grindin to figure out that one..but nevertheless..everyone wants to be adored ;)

ok... :)

This band was born, 1991
    Throwing in Portugese doesnt stop this band from saying "suck my dick" in the lyrics of a 1996 release.
    "Ideas, not people are what (_) wants its fans to focus on.." (interview article)
    the lead singer took time off to do another project in 2001 with a band name that meant "friendship"

..and a personal note here..the lead singer has the most *amazing voice in music history.

12. the band you're talking about is tool, maynard went and made "a perfect circle" which symbolizes friendship, right?

13. Is it the fun loving criminals?

14. sweet!!! good stuff ganj!!

15. doh he beat me to it.......okay ganja yoru turn

16. woohoo i got one:)

this one i hope will be hard...

this UK group is a boy band, from the 80s...

the group's name was heavily influenced by french fashion magazines...

their lead singer has attempted suicide in the past, originally thought to be a heroin overdose...

???

17. ohhhhh, it's right on th etip of my tounge! grrrrrrrr

it's not duran duran, is it? @#$%!!!!

18. Is it depeche mode?

19. sidious you got it! almost isis_420 same era of bands, different band...

i thought i'd throw an old favorite in the mix there. :D

your go sidious!
    xo~

20. Well i don't have a lot of time before i go to work so i'll make it short and sweet.....when the lead singer was asked as to why the band mutually split up he relied..."we can't keep up with the britney's of the world".,.........Peace out.....Sid