Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guess the amount.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokingRookie, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Alright, so we will test these "pro" smokers, and see if they can actually eyeball MJ.

Rules:
    1. No questions, this is the Seasoned Tokers.

2. You just post a pic without a scale on a table, visible. Whether it is dank or shwag it doesn't matter it's all Mary Jane.

3. After you take the pic without the scale you take a pic with a scale whenever. (Make sure noone smokes it up or anything.)

It's not really a contest, more of a boasting. Also don't be looking it up for grams or shit, this is just for fun.

Who wants to go first? :hello:

2. Ummm...you? lol

3. subscribed. my camera sucks tho so i can't post pics due to quality not even being good enough

4. Sounds gay

5. I dont think the smokingrookie should be posting in the seasoned tokers anymore.

6. Quoted for truth.

7. lol you joined 2 months before him relax :cool::smoke: :wave:

8. Can you eyeball MJ like you can eyeball the weight of a jar of pennies?

IDK... this is probably gonna get moved.

9. lol I'll be posting some pics, later. Though I don't have a scale so it'll fail but I can eyeball MJ. Also no questions. xD And no this isn't gay, if you don't like it don't come in. And I only picked "SmokingRookie" because I thought it was clever. Don't like that either tough titties.

10. Ill post up some pics when I next pick up.

11. Guess the amount.

[​IMG]

12. Hmm, .7-1.0

13. lol so far only one pick

14. That nug looks like .9

15. dense as hell, but you see when eyeballing, you are supposed to have something for size referance, as i can macro a small ass nug and you will all think its a gram

16. .5---------.8

17. I'll say 1.3-1.5

18. To accurately "eyeball" nugs it usually helps to have it there in front of you. Factors like density and how moist the herb is will contribute to weight. I'm rarely ever more than .2 off on my guesstimations but that's after feeling and holding the bud in my hand.

19. Yeah but this is just for fun and for boasting. Don't take it to seriously, and yeah I know weight has a lot to do with how dense and moist but still. Just for fun, don't take it to seriously.