Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guess the amount of my dank pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by theoryGV, Feb 8, 2010.

1. well i just got some bud from my boy and i have seen alot of guess the weight threads so i thought it would be fun to do it with my lattest pickup. so just post your guesses below

The first picture is all the bud i got and i forgot to put something there for size comparison but the largest nug is about the size of a half dollar.

The rest of the pics are just different lighting and angles so enjoy the dankness:cool:

The first person to guess the correct weight will get a bowl smoked it there honor:smoke:.

P.S. tommorow i will post a milk of some of the bud begin smoked to so let the guessing began.

Attached Files:

2. 4.0 haha crazy guess

3. 1/8 of an ounce.

4. I'd guess an 1/8

5. 5-6 Grams?

6. Seven grams my good man

7. #9 stewiegriffen91, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
    an 8th

actually, id say just under an 8th

8. I'd say an eighth, maybe a little more. When are you going to tell us?

9. i will tell you the correct amount when i get off work 2maro so around 3pm est.

10. thats easily a pound dood.

11. I would have to say either an eighth or 4 grams.

12. dam hit the nail on the head

13. you don't have anything in the pictures to reference for size, so that's gonna be a pretty hard guess.

14. as i said in the origanal post in the first pic the largest nug is about the size of a half dollar so base everyhing around it by that

15. I'll guess high.
    8grams. (it had to be an original guess)

You may begin smoking in my honor :)

...now.:smoke:

16. looks like a little less than 3g's but ill just say 2.5.

17. hey guess thought i would hop on the computer this morning befor i leave for woork at 7 to say that it was 3.4 grams so stewiegriffin91 the bowl i smoke when i ge thome is for you and i will have a milksho up later tonight