guess on yeild please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ccsavage, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Anyone care to take a guess on my beautiful mess? I really have no clue. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Alot

3. pound or two

4. lol pound or 2 too funny.

im guessn close to 6 to 12 pounds

5. I'm going to say at least 3 lbs or more if that greenhouse is as full as it looks. How many plants do you have savage? And how big are they on average? Width and height? They look great. Even after several harvests, I still don't even want to guess my own yields! I'm in the same boat wondering how much I will get. Good luck with the rest of the season. Oh and +rep. :hello:

6. Heres a pic with a different perspective. I have two that I planted in may..one is about 7' long by 5' wide by 5 high. Then theres two at about 5 x 5 x 6 though one is way bushier than the other..and the other three are 3.5 to 4.5 tall bushes..yeehaw!!

Attached Files:

7. [quote name='"ccsavage"']Heres a pic with a different perspective. I have two that I planted in may..one is about 7' long by 5' wide by 5 high. Then theres two at about 5 x 5 x 6 though one is way bushier than the other..and the other three are 3.5 to 4.5 tall bushes..yeehaw!![/quote]

You're looking at a hefty yield from all that. I'll agree with the 6 lbs + guess. Very nice work.

8. holy shit mjmama...thanks for that....and again HOLY SHIT!!

9. Does the winner get some samples? ;) those plants are hefty as fuck. Dope grow op. I'm guessing 7 lbs 11 oz. and 3.5 grams. :bongin:

10. Yea stricken with my 6 to 12 lbs

11. wow nice greenhouse grow,im thinking you will yeild closer to the 12 lbs

12. damn bro, thats one hell of a better picture. props

13. Thanks you guys but you gotta be fucking with me..I was figuring I would get like a pound and a half..lol

14. No dead serious u guna get a lot. Wat r the strains? Way over a pound

15. The big ones are bluedream and northern lights, next biggest is powerplant which is a cool looking plant with leaves the size of a large pizza, then lemon wreck, OG and then a kush with a stupid made up name(mystery kush sounds better). I locked up without turning the fans back on lastnite so they sat through the nite in 85% humidity..I am freaked about mold..I think as they start to put more and more buds on im gonna gradually take leaves off where the lay on one another or touch other plants. It is so crouded in there im thinking its the best thing to do. Does that sound smart to you folks? Your imput is appreciated. Thanks

16. [quote name='"ccsavage"']The big ones are bluedream and northern lights, next biggest is powerplant which is a cool looking plant with leaves the size of a large pizza, then lemon wreck, OG and then a kush with a stupid made up name(mystery kush sounds better). I locked up without turning the fans back on lastnite so they sat through the nite in 85% humidity..I am freaked about mold..I think as they start to put more and more buds on im gonna gradually take leaves off where the lay on one another or touch other plants. It is so crouded in there im thinking its the best thing to do. Does that sound smart to you folks? Your imput is appreciated. Thanks[/quote]

Makes sense to me. I've heard both ways that taking leaves off focuses more energy on buds and more light to lower buds. I also heard it stunts the plant growth and by cutting the leaves off, there are less receptors to absorb the sunlight. I would go for it thought, if you know what you're doing, which it sure looks like you do by the size of those plants ;)

17. Hey thanks. It seems to make sense for my situation. shit i dont know.

18. I promise you will have a bigger yield if you practice LITFA! LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE! don't cut your fan leaves, your girls need them!

19. yea i hear ya, i dont like cutting anything. I just dont want a problem to start on the inside of a plant thats so thick that i cant see inside.

20. More fans/ventilation and less leaf pulling...you will get many elbows, my friend...those are nice size3d ladies, to be sure...
    8 or so would be my guess... enough to roll around in anyway, just try not to get pubes all over the buds, bro....
    Good luck,
    GNug