Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guess my Shake

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheScuzzFTW, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Shitty shake?

2. 2 tablespoons oregano
    3 tablespoons basil
    5 tablespoons parsley

Now dry rub that onto a whole chicken carcass, ram a beer can up its ass and cook on the grill till you've got 180 in the thigh

3. thats alot of shake! enjoy it!:smoking:

4. Super Lemon Haze

5. Michael and Carls, ure both Dbags. I sure will Gregor, should last me a while

6. Haha as long as you are smoking i guess

7. [quote name='"TheScuzzFTW"']Michael and Carls, ure both Dbags. I sure will Gregor, should last me a while[/quote]

Disrespect is not tolerated edit your post before you get an infraction

8. What you buy a zone of some shakey?

9. Dude, are you serious? 1. You're not a mod 2. You came into his thread to comment how shitty his shake was. Fuck off.

10. Yeah I agree this app is suppose to be positive no need to be a dick about things. Smoke up man!

11. mids> that shake

12. I'd roll joints for days..

13. How can you guys even judge the quality? The pics are tiny and from a cell phone, you can't say it's shit.

14. [quote name='"9D3"']How can you guys even judge the quality? The pics are tiny and from a cell phone, you can't say it's shit.[/quote]

Id say any shake is shit.