Guess it's a grow journel.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shifte83, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Hi all,
    Spoken to a lot of people on this site and would not have gotten through any of this without at least 5 people I can think of.. thank and you know who you are... thought I would upload a little collage of pictures from beginning to where I'm at now.

First time growing and I chose DWC had many issues along the way but it's all part of the learning curve.

4x4 homebox tent
    Mars pro 320 epistar
    2 x 02 pots (dwc pots)

GP3 grow
    Micro
    Bloom
    And CALiMAGic

I'm 4.5 weeks in to it and will try and put in order from oldest to newest pics.. :)

Ps this was the highlight of my bus trip watching if all the pics would upload hahha

IMG_0912.JPG IMG_0922.JPG IMG_0948.JPG IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0020.JPG IMG_0043.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0058.JPG IMG_0064.JPG IMG_0080.JPG IMG_0081.JPG IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0089.JPG IMG_0112.JPG IMG_0143.JPG IMG_0165.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks good man super dense, I want to try running 2 dwc buckets in my tent next time...then I can veg 2 in my closet and have kind of a perpetual thing going.

First grow

3. Nice bro, I don't think I'll do dwc again after this... unless it's just the white widow strain.. that gave me trouble.. I have another one going at the same time, was a bonus seed not sure exactly what it is.... dynafem?

4. I've heard dwc can be a bit finicky, but then again so is coco it's all about having the nutrient mix right. Watering these super short plants every damn day with gallons of water is becoming a real pain in the nuts...I'm actually thinking dwc would be easier as far as daily maintenance goes.

First grow

5. image.jpg Here is an updated picture people.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Looking good

• Like Like x 1
  7. IMG_0189.JPG Another update guys, was having some issues with EC but found her sweet little g spot for now!!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Got noticeably bigger in like a day and a half..nice. lol

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  9. I know man the growth rate is mental !

• Like Like x 1