Guess im just unlucky

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by NeverMistakeMe, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Left papers and bong slide at ex-girlfriend's house.
    Small bowl fell out of my pocket and shattered.
    Nice glass bowl fell out of my towel and shattered.

Thinking of getting a glass blunt, something easy to bring around but still nice.

2. Gotta be more careful with your glass man, surely there's more you can do to protect your glass.

Glass blunts are pretty nice though, small enough to stay in your pocket without having to worry about it falling, and you can pack them with enough to last all day if you are on the go.

Here's my GravLabs one:

[​IMG]

3. [quote name='"PostPavilion"']Gotta be more careful with your glass man, surely there's more you can do to protect your glass.

Glass blunts are pretty nice though, small enough to stay in your pocket without having to worry about it falling, and you can pack them with enough to last all day if you are on the go.

Here's my GravLabs one:

[/quote]

That's a nice one how much was it? And ik! I had the nice glass one for over a year:(

4. I think I paid like $20 or so they usually run $10-$25.

5. i gotta thank you for this info.
    i never knew they perfected the one-hitter.
    plus rep!
    :cool:

6. glass blunt...? wouldnt that be like um a chillum

7. I think you were taught the wrong way to use a chillum, you actually put it between your knuckles and the piece never touches your mouth.

8. [quote name='"twakker"']glass blunt...? wouldnt that be like um a chillum[/quote]

It's basically a chillum in a chillum.

9. [quote name='"twakker"']glass blunt...? wouldnt that be like um a chillum[/quote]

a chillum is a bat with a bowl on the end

with a glass blunt, you can pack the entire thing, and push the slide forward to knock out the ash and push the fresh green forward