Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guess how many grams is in the baggie

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smokethedope666, Oct 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. image.jpg I will award the right guess with a tripy question. Amnesia haze btw.

2. Two...? Looks dense

3. 1 or 2 grams tops, just looks like a standard draw bag

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. To me it seems rediculous that people buy such a small quantity at a time. Why not buy enough to last for a few months then you won't have to pick up so frequently.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Doesnt look like a full 2 grams probably like 1.4 or 1.6

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. If it was my bud it would be about 3g's or more. My guess is 2g's.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gram and a half tops

8. At least 6 grams

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. The answer is surprisingly 1 gram. My dealer always says they are bang on 1 gram but always ends up doing 1.8. And I do normally pick up big buys but I had already been paid and only had a spare tenner.

10. What's the trippy question though?

11. The trippy question is. Do you know the s and c in word scent, Which letter is silent ?

12. upload_2017-10-1_17-39-22.png

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hard to say. Check the weight of coins on google and create a simple lever to check...or if your arms and hands are sensitive to weight differences then you can use the coins to help guesstimate. Some coins have LUCKY WEIGHTS...

14. Well there are plenty of reasons one isnt having enough money, the other if you live somewhere cannabis friendly why would you, why not get fresh variety i lile my veggies and fruit fresh and i enjoy variety same could be said of my cannabis i get strain tolerant pretty quick and so i never want more than an ounce of something at the same time, like right now i have 7 different kinds of dabs 5 or 6 different OG strains and 4 other strains some regular hash and some edibles variety is the spice of life for some of us.... of course there is nothing wrong with the way you do it either... the old saying more ways than one to skin a cat seems to apply here

15. A mason jar can keep weed fresh for years if stored properly especially with a humidity pack.

16. potato

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yeah I have some Boveda packs but that still doesn't help with the variety

18. I Heard Weed Ages Like Wine