**Guerrilla in My Closet** - LED Grow Opp™<

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TG42, Aug 9, 2012.

1. ??

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hey, sorry about the late reply.
    It is the AdvancedLED diamond series 100w. It cost like $275 shipped. But has paid for itself for sure. Yes that is the only light I have used in this thread. No other leds or anything. Just the 100w system. I got just around 3oz from one plant, using training on it. That was my (Nirvana seeds- Papaya. ) amazing bud for sure. And easy to grow. It will by my next batch for sure.
    But yeah this light is worth it. Low heat, my closet never goes above 78. So that's always nice not to have to worry about heat.
    Google the brand name. Don't go to ebay. The website says 300 $ but they will discount it to $275 ish. With a 90 day trial.
    Hope this helps.

3. He is the purple wreck. Planted many month's ago. LoL. She is doing A-fuhkin-mazing! :)
    Smellls delicious. Sticky as can be. And dense nugs. I can dig it.
    She is sitting in a 5gal tote, with fox farm happy frog. Water and molasses. She's happy. Organic.

Attached Files:

4. #1664 theblackguy420, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    No prob brother thx for the info.
    My electric bill was crazy high over this past month because my 400mh/hps was on for 18 and 6, while the acs were running, and im not risking getting that knock knock :huh: That led is fucking beast son your girls look good bro.how long into flower are you?

i have one kessil led along with 4 cfl bulbs in my 3x2 tent until its 1212 time.hows the bill look with this led monthly? But other then that you got me sold brother thx for the 411.. i subbred mm

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. #1665 TG42, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    I don't really see a change in my power bill. No more than running a 100w flood light in the yard id say.
    Looking good in your tent!
    My purple wreck is the only one still going. And she is maybe 5 weeks into flower. I quit counting, and let them go, she always let's me know when she's ready lol..
    Maybe another 4-5 weeks and she'll be ready maybe.

Thanks for the compliments, and for subbing in!

6. Clipped a branch to let light down to the lower bud sets. This purple wreck is strong. Premature, but damn good smoke!
    Soooo sticky!

Attached Files:

7. GUESS WHO'S BACK??!!
    RELOCATION TO COLORADO COMPLETE!
    will have my grow going in weeks to come.
    STAY TUNED!

ANYONE still Around?
    Say hi!

8. I'm here TG! Congrats on the relocation, I'm excited to see your new grow!!

9. glad to see you're still here!
    I'm excited about my next grow. It will be here soon enough :)
    Just got here to colorado, so I'm trying to get every thing into order first. Just wanted to update the journal to let everyone know I will be back in business soon :)

10. Anyone here use MassRoots?
    Like a 420 instagram.

Tg42
    is me on MassRoots