**Guerrilla in My Closet** - LED Grow Opp™<

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TG42, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Your good. Those will make bud too I'm thinking.
    I'd have to see to know lol

2. Budz also form at the junction of the fan leaves and stem.

3. Everything on the plant has a reason cliping nothing would be best but a fan leave or two is fine it will stunt the growth alittle any harm will make your plant stress

4. Good morning little lady

Attached Files:

5. Hey how much u paid for the DS100 mate?

6. Ohk...
    I am not sure whether I am allowed to mention it but apparently E.shine are the manufacturers for Advanced lighting...
    They quoted me 140$ for the similar panel... I believe a bit of bargaining or group buy will reduce it to 120 or so...
    But what makes me wonder is is there anything that Advanced get customized ,from E.shine, exclusively for their panels?
    For ex. does it have copper heatsinks?
    Advanced site mentions "Advanced heatsinks".
    Have you ran into any trouble yet with those lights?

I hope atleast Advanced lights come with a better driver than E.shine ones.

This is e.shines site...
    You can chat with their cc for a price list and all..
    E.shine Systems - LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light.

Well I am in no way connected to them.. The only thing that bothers me is this huge price difference and "middle men" reaping large profits for absolutely no work done.
    Anywyz China is closer to me than USA.!! :)

And when your product shipped was it shipped from china or US?

Grow looking good mate...!:hello:

7. Thats a good observation here... but I don`t think they are the same lights. Ehine says they have 6 bands but Advanced LED has 11 bands. Also does E-Shine have a 3 year warranty? I think Right there it can be worth the money. But they do seem alot the same... Could E-Shine be a Advanced Led knockoff???

I hate how it`s so hard to find legit info on the build quality of the lights and on the companies themselves....

8. Just visit the site I mentioned, a customer care window will pop up where you can interact with their CC folks. Ask them to send you a price list for 11 band lights. I specifically asked for 11 band and they sent me 1. Well let me see where I have saved it. I hope It's ok to post this here:confused:

They do cree aquarium lights too.
    I recommend any one who is interested to buy LED's to visit aquarium forums related to coral growth and stuff. Tons of information there by extremely knowledgeable people.
    I am not sure where, since I have being going through a lot of forums researching about LED's, but i remember a guy mentioning in a forum that E.shine told them that they manufacture lights for Advanced LED.
    I think E.shine has been in business for 4 years or something. I will try to find out where I read that. Yea they give a 3 year warranty as well. I believe there are journals based on their lights. You should seriously get in touch with them if you intend to purchase another light. It's coz its almost half the price.

The internet is loaded with lots of information about LED's. There are a couple of chinese LED manufacturers who supply a couple of reputable LED light suppliers in the west.
    It comes to a price averaging 1$ per Watt of LED power which is truly worth every penny.
    There may be haters for chinese manufactured LED panels "BUT" truth is most of the panels including but not limited to advanced LED's are manufactured and supplied by E.shine.
    Check these links out. You might be familiar with these lights other wise known by a "HIP" name ...
    Shenzhen Sanxinbao Semiconductor Lighting Co.,ltd
    LED Grow Light

I just want people to know how the market works and identify those greedy middle men..

Peace mate!!
    You will get your money spent in 2 grows so it's worth the money spent anyway!!!! I am an EL-cheapo so dug out this precious information from equally enthusiastic people!!..:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

9. Atleast 75+ hours of research and I am just beginning to understand the basics of LED panels and spectrums!!!
    It's like a needle in a haystack...
    There is indeed tons of information but only some of it is truly worth the while...;)

10. I was looking at the e-shine light too before I went with advanced.
    And advanced has a 3 month return if your not happy.
    2-3 year product coverage on their light.
    Not sure exactly off hand if it was two or three years on that^

They sounded like the better of the two to go with to me.

11. haha same here... I`ve lost count on the hours I spent reading on LED lighting. I`ve been reading a couple of hours pretty much each night since I started my Grow cabinet (I need a girlfriend... :p ). Journals, technical articles, mfg websites, etc... Everyone seem to say they have the best light period! haha I can see how easy it can be for someone to end up with a shitty light... or just no light at all...

And the lower your budget is the more reading you need to do!!

12. I found you !!!!!!??

13. Lol man...:D

14. This guys panel has impressed me a lot + I love the idea of not running a lens and going a reflector set up.

Thats what I would do if I build a DIY panel.
    Plus the guy uses Cree LED's as well and done 4 years of research .. WOA!
    Growing Marijuana with LED, Growshow

If I get the dough I would straight away buy a panel from his site, just for the heck of it, coz the guy is dedicated!!!

It ain't cheap but comparatively got a good price ratio..
    I think better than the EVO panels which are pretty expensive.

I don't like the bonsai hero trimmer tool tho coz I don't do big scale !! :p

15. tommyguns42
    OMG I am so sorry to kinda Hijack this thread...

Where are my manners ... :(

16. I feel like I'm Waldo.
    And I didn't know I was being searched for. Lol

Idk if u in the UK know about where's Waldo books.
    Old school American boredom book. Lol

17. PS. DJ Sid
    I have that same microscope thing u were talking about.
    haha it is awesome btw..

18. Its all good buddy.
    I do have another thread I was using as my grow before this one.
    I still use that to shoot the shit and ask all my noob questions.
    And this one for my grow.
    But I don't have the link in my sig any more so I can't get mad when someone has questions. Lol

http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1060121-let-me-hear-your-ideas-help-me-grow-38.html
    Here is my other thread. Feel free to ask anything on there.
    The people there help a lot. Pretty good shit when ya need some input and don't want to troll around asking everyone.
    Anywho I'm going back to my morning bowl of Weedies ;)
    Peace