Guerrilla Grow Done Right Guide. Pulling 4-6Lb Per Plant Every Time....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Guerrilla OP, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Hello everyone,

I thought I would make a guerrilla grow guide that shows how to do things right and pull 4-6lb per plant consistently with no fancy pumps or spending $15,000 per grow site... My main reason for doing this is constantly seeing tiny harvests in people's guerrilla grows and outdoor grows and lots of just plain bad information being given. This really isn't hard to achieve it just takes some hard work and lots of preparation...

I've been growing for quite some time and normally have 10-15 grow sites each season. I'm just about to build a new site/garden so thought I would make a guide and do a bit of a journal at the same time, adding photos ect as I go...

A bit about the site. I find incredibly remote sites this new garden is a 3 hour drive from the nearest town and then a 2 hour hike through hilly scrub land. I pack in all my gear for the grow sometimes carrying 40-50kg on my back you need to work hard if you want a proper yield... My water supply is 500 metres downhill from my garden so watering requires a 500 metre uphill walk carrying 20 litres of water on my back 5 times (5 plants, 20 litres each) every second day...

Site preparation:
    This is the most important part of the grow and is the difference between pulling 12 ounces or 6 pounds of each plant...

-Finding your site, we all know the rules on stealth ect so I won't cover this part. You need a soil PH tester and need to find the best looking soil with the most suitable ph reading you can ie not to acidic or alkaline. There is plenty of info on this already so I will leave it here and get on with it but this is a very, very important step. The control wizard accurate PH 8 is a very good affordable choice...

-Digging your holes, ok one of the most common mistakes people make is in this first step. Don't dig individual holes for each plant. You want to dig one big whole garden for all your plants as the bigger this garden the bigger your plants. This garden doesn't need to be very deep 24 inches is ideal but the width is very important as this will determine your plants size. The optimal size is 12 feet square and 24 inches deep per plant (this is the size of my holes in my back garden which yield around 8lb per plant every season) obviously when digging these holes by hand with a mattock and shovel this is to much work and to big of a hole. So I normally only dig 4-6 feet square holes in guerrilla sites. I also join all the holes together to make one large hole/garden more root growth equals bigger plants and bigger yields (this whole 2 feet deep by 2 feet wide holes is the reason most people pull such tiny yields). So in this new garden there will be 5 plants so I'm digging one hole that is 4 feet wide by 20 feet long by 24 inches deep...

That's step number one...

I will keep updating this guide/journal as I get time and add photos. I'm heading to the site tomorrow to dig the new garden so will post some photos of site, the hole, will run through preparing soil and everything else to pull massive guerrilla harvests with minimum effort. If people could leave feedback on if they think this is a good thread idea and any comments you might have that would be great...

2. #2 Guerrilla OP, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    I'm restless to get out there tomorrow so I figure I'll keep this thing going...

Ok so you've found a location with lots of sun, good quality soil and you've dug a hole 4 feet by 20 feet long by 24 inches deep...

-Soil preparation, ok one thing I forgot to mention you want to save all the soil you removed from hole especially that fertile topsoil that the grass and weeds grow in. Next is the ingredients for my soil mix to fill the hole which are as follows per each 4 foot square hole which now make up your garden...

Soil mix:

-5x 5kg coco coir bricks
    -16lbs of chicken manure
    -16lbs of perlite
    -8lbs of steamed bonemeal
    -8lbs of fish meal
    -5lbs of gypsum
    -400 grams of water crystals

Obviously this mix needs to multiplied by 5 as we have 5 plants. The garden is then filled with this mix and left to sit for 2-3 weeks minimum to cool off before planting as it will be far to hot and the coca needs to expand with the rain hence winter is the time to prepare your site/garden. After this time fill rest of garden with the natural soil mainly that fertile topsoil as it has lots of the beneficial bacteria you want in it and mix it in.

People always ask why I like coco coir so much the most obvious reason is those 5kg bricks expand to 90 litres of medium, so 5 of them expand to 450 litres of fantastic medium. I can't pack in that much potting soil in my wildest dreams. It also holds moisture and oxygen really well and for some reason plants just thrive in it...

Getting all this into your site is the hard bit just think of the rewards at the end...

More to come....

3. WOW you have one strong back. I know all about back packing stuff in the wood. I do it to but I only dig the 2x2x2 holes and the amount I lug in for that is enough. but I think next year ill be upping my hole size to 4x4x2. this is the first year I put them in the ground, I had to try something new because I found pots dried out to fast. if im lucky the roots will spread past the holes I dug. I laid lots of lime down to raise the ph but I doubt it will do much past an inch or so.

4. I'd be happy if I  pull a pound or two of good cheese this year. Are you growing USA or Canada?

5. Sounds killer man post lots of pictures.

6. #6 Synthesizer, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    If it takes you 5 hours to get to your site and 5 hours back is maintaining it your full time job?
    If you are doing 10 sites are they fairly close by? If it's a 10 hour round trip not including work there's no way you could do 10 sites if you have to go up every 2nd day unless they're close by?

7. lol I know I don't do no 2-5 hour walks into a site. I couldn't carry that much stuff that far. its impossible for me to carry that much stuff that many times. You know what I do, most the time I will look for a nice spot right off a secondary road. Normally I'll walk only 10 min max. the night before I will drive there and unload my stuff far enough in so no one will see it driving or walking. I'll hide it with what ever I can. Then the next morning before the sun comes up I'll get a drive there and the person will drop me off about a 30-45 min walk away from where I need to go in from. This is just a throw off. I'll aslo walk into the wrong side of the road where they can see me. this is just to make sure I really fuck them up. People will always think you that stupid to lead them right into your hole. And that's how I do it.

8. Damn OP, you're putting in some serious work. Looking forward to the pics. U popping seeds right in the soil at your spot or do you eventually carry young plants/starts in?

9. I will like to see how your grow turns out man last year I have 25 plants and 80% got eaten by kangaroos and then some turned male so I was only left with 3 out of them 3, 2 of them went mouldy, hopefully I have a better year this year, ill be watching this tread

10. We want pics. Lol

Sent from my C5215 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Wow, that's a lot of shit, too much I think. Don't know where u live, maybe you need all that?? I've done guerrilla since a teen, no I don't get 6 lbs a plant but I don't ever have to buy it if the year just goes ok.... Off 4-5 plants I get enough for me and the ol lady plus a lil to give away to some friends. Picking the spot is the CRUCIAL part, but I just use tea, chicken shit, a bag of minnows for each hole, a lil 10-10-10 in veg, and molasses for flowering and last half of veg. If I have time to check it on the regular I'll get anywhere from 5 oz to 2 lbs a plant. For you to do all of what you're doing, time and money must not matter. I'll believe it when I see pics.

12. This is way more practical IMO, I do basically the same thing but it's like a 20 minute walk not a 10 minute walk. I can't afford financially or time-wise to spend my whole day walking to a grow site.

13. you mean were smoking dog shit man?!? 

14. I just moved to Cali that's how I avoided having to guerilla grow anymore a lot easier ;) now I pull five pound plus plants easy in my yard. walk out, water, or drop a tea, prune and train a bit and then sit around and smoke some herb from last years bumper crop. ;) Nor Cal living at its finest.....

15. Not to be a dick but you and sgtstadanko dont have to bring this up in every thread. Were all glad you can grow in your backyard but 90 perxent of us can't, so when a threads geared towards guriella growing, we dont need to hear how good you are at growing in your backyard, it happens in every dam thread not matter if the guys goal is a oz a plant or pounds.

Sent from my C5215 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. its ok I was being a smart ass. in this day and age just seems if your really serious about wanting to grow you would move to a place morw conducive to your passions. just saying..... over twenty states have medical laws now aint no ninety percent its like fifty percent of people who cant grow legally.

17. #17 Synthesizer, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    So if you don't live in the US you should just move there buy a house and get a medical license? Real practical...

hey dude :)

agreed, but man most of these medical states don't even allow you to grow. I know my state forces us to buy from a dispensary and only allowed like 2 or 3 growers for the whole state.
    so if a cancer patient wants to gorw their own, they're shit out of luck.

not being argumentative or anything.. just pointing out that quite a few medical states have really shitty policy in place.
    I think the new law in NY doesn't even allow smokable product for medicinal use. 9could be wrong though.. it's brand new and haven't read the whole deal)

19. nope if your outside the us stay there your probably better off haha our govt is messed up.

20. yeah I know not all allow cultivation but that never stopped me. I was growing in Illinois for years in secret. indoor was how you did it back there. guerilla growing in the Midwest was not fun at all and near impossible to finish a good crop cause of the weather. im not in my twenties anymore and a parent so I prefer to grow legally without having to lug supplies my back is messed up from a bad car wreck I was in a few years ago. so yeah im not good with very heavy loads anymore.