GuerillaNorth Outdoor 2011

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by guerillanorth, May 13, 2011.

1. Just got my first 7 plants in the ground today so I've decided to start my journal for this season. I have attached some pics. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions about soil or ferts etc. Also any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Strains

BC Big Bud (BCSeedKing)
    Purps (BCSeedKing)
    Kushberry (DNA)
    SuperBud (Greenhouse)
    Opium (Paradise)
    Kali Mist (Serious)
    Western Wonder
    Bag Seed
    Royal Dwarf Auto. (Royal Queen)
    Ice
    Bubblegum

Attached Files:

2. First one! Lookin like a good start, esp. for Canada. Gluck mang

3. Thanks man. This is actually my 4th grow. First time doing a journal. I'm going to try and update with pics at least once a week this season.

4. First plant looks nice. a good size already good luck il be following

5. Thanks. I started 3 Bag Seeds back in March so they are all a decent size now. I'm hoping that at least 2 of those are females. I LST'ed them early so they have quite a few branches on them. I'm thinking about taking a few clones but don't know if it's worth it not knowing the sex. Just took a few more pics today and got some out to harden off a little before I plant. I have also added a pic of a sick plant I started in April and don't know if it's worth keeping or not. I've been using Thrive Alive B1 on it along with BioWorm and Mother Earth Super Tea but it doesn't seem to be helping. Let me know if you have any advice.

Attached Files:

6. Just wanted to share my experience with BCSeedKing this year. I ordered 15 BC Big Bud using cash and received my order in about 2 weeks after I mailed it out. Rather than 15, they sent 22 with 100% germination rate. I was pretty happy with this order so I decided to order again. Second time I ordered 25 Purps and to speed up delivery I purchased a prepaid visa card and used express shipping. I got my order in 2 days with 29 seeds. Again, I ended up with 100% germination rate. Out of all the seeds I had, only the 5 Opium feminized from Paradise Seeds had 100% germination rate. I would highly recommend BCSeedKing to anyone.

7. Hey G, i can second that notion. i have purches 2 or 3 times from them and each time i get the same results. i get what i order within a week no express or any thing and i always get freebies, sometimes of a different strain sometimes jsut more of te same strain. iv never had a seed not germ. i payed cash order every time.

8. Yeah I'll continue to use BCSeedKing for sure. You can't beat their prices either. Anyways, I have been documenting my grow since March on my video camera and I just found out how to take pics from parts of past videos so I'll add a few on here.

Attached Files:

9. more pics

Attached Files:

10. The last of my seeds. Other than the 5 feminized Royal Dwarf Autoflowering that I'll be waiting until mid-June to germinate. So far my Bag Seeds have had a poor germination ratio but I'm hoping I get a few sprouts out of this.

Attached Files:

11. Just a little update on my grow. Out of the 3 Bag Seeds I started in March, I have been able to identify 2 females and one male from the preflowers so I seperated the male to a distant location. I have 32 in the ground so far including that male but haven't been back to a couple of locations to take pics in a few days. I have some pics of the easier locations to access though. Anybody with experience in cloning think that it would be worth it to clone the 2 females? Thanks.

Attached Files:

12. looking nice man...glad to know about bcseedking...i was debating whether or not to order from them!

13. thanks man... just got 16 more in the ground at a sweet location today and decided to attempt my first 3 clones yesterday. i'll let you know how they turn out. as for bcseedking, i think they are the only company i will go with from now on. they have a nice selection as well.

14. Thought I'd add a few pics of my first cloning attempt. I soaked the rapid rooters in tap water mixed with Thrive Alive B1 but the water was never ph'd so it was probably sitting around 8. I sliced the skin off about the bottom inch of each cutting before dipping them into this random type of rooting powder I had laying around. I opened up the rapid rooters today to check for any signs of roots and there was none. I took the cuttings 3 days ago. Can anyone with experience in cloning see anything I'm doing wrong by these pics or know if the rooting powder will ever work for cannabis? Thanks.

The other pics are from one of my plots.

Attached Files:

15. well clones didn't survive but I picked up a better cloning gel and some other stuff to successfully clone in the near future. as for an update, i'll be posting more pics soon once i get a chance to go back to the plots. i went to one today and took a few pics.

Attached Files:

16. more pics

Attached Files:

17. Grow looks really good so far man. Looking to have some nice big plants.

Im not looking to offend or anything but I have a question. Or maybe a statement...?

The title made me think this is a guerilla grow. So Im wondering what made you decide on planting in rows?

GL though. To a nice , and safe, harvest.

18. Well the 15 plants in pots that are in rows are only temporary. I'm waiting to plant in a few of the old man's corn fields once the spray residue has died off. If I put them in now, they won't last long. Does anyone know anyway around the spray? I was thinking about working up the soil in the planting locations to speed up the process.

The plot that has 9 plants is also in rows but other than that all of my other plots are scattered. The 9 plant plot will probably have a couple of males to pull and is not easy to get back to so I doubt that it will be a problem.

Thanks for the comments Vader Haze. It's definetly a guerilla grow though. My plots are hard to get to. Keep updated because I haven't taken pics of a lot of my plots yet.

19. some pics

Attached Files:

20. some more pics

Attached Files: