Guerilla Pimpin' 2011

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Vader Haze, May 10, 2011.

1. yea man forget them snakes. we have a big ass rattler problem down here to. except for as get really long and skinny look like yall have the fatter ones up there. on another note everythings looking good and healthy good look on your grow cuz

2. plants look great vadar! that rattlesnake is fucked up man, i dont get those fat snakes by me. just crazy animals like bear coyote and the infamous bobcat. i couldnt believe i saw one and in great shape it was. looked like the body of a pitbull. crazy stuf.. no camera though was just going for plot checkup

3. Thx man. Much Appreciated.

Yeah you're tellin me. I hate snakes. Especially these freaking things.

Everything does seem good for now. Hopefully we'll still be going strong in a month.

We get Black bears as well. Ive seen lots of bear shit around. I for sure dont want to see any bears. LOL that would be nuts seeing a big ass cat though.

The things we have to go through to grow some damn medicine huh? BS.

4. I havent forgotten about you. I just havent had the chance to take any clones yet. We've been having heat issues with the indoor stuff. Just busy working on that.

Next pics I post will be them though.

5. We have those Timber Rattlers here too, it's a good thing they aren't very agressive because they don't let you know they are there like you said. And they are pretty good at hiding.

Plants are looking great. It's always nice to get them outside full time. That's when the show starts!

6. haha thats wazup man sorry to here bout the heat problem. but yea man im still going strong so no worries i think its about to be week 7 so i got like 2 more weeks or so. precaite the help

7. Yeah man they let you walk right up on them and never move. They just lay there curled upunder leaves and ferns and shit. Aggro or not, they freak me the fuck out. :eek:

Im anxious to see how this goes for sure. Thx for stopping by.

Thx bro. We kind of got it under control. But not completly yet.

What are you going to do? Re-Veg it? Do you have other seeds? Are you looking to clone and then make a mother?

8. whattup vader? Anynew pics?

9. Yeah Dank. Sorry, their on the last page back. I cant figure out how to bring them over. I know Ive seen it done... But right now. ? LOL

10. Hell yes.

My spot has varying sizes of fast-swimming motherfuckers that chill in the trees and jump into the water when anything passes. It's particularly scary because most of the area leading to my spot is so overgrown, you have to hike through the river.

Whatever injury you incur out in the field is exacerbated by the isolation. If you break a leg or something, you still need to get back to civilization. I chopped the fuck out of my hand and jumped over one of the bastard water-devils on my mad dash out of the woods last month. So I'm out this year.

Just be careful, holmes.

11. I have no Idea why I have not yet subscribed Vader! A fellow Northeastern Guerilla, and over 70 clones? I am so in!
    The plants look great, and I like your strain selection. I don't know if you saw my post in 70's journal, but I am a snake enthusiast and I have to say that Timber rattlers for the most part are a good thing to have in your plot as long as you have a good eye, and are careful where you step or put your hands. They will keep out all of the critters that will come and try to dig up your plants or eat them, also no ripper in their right mind will want to fuck with a rattler..... Beautiful snakes man, just leave them be and they will do the same for you :)
    Just be careful out there brotha! Stay safe and grow some monsters! I'll be sticking around for the show!
    -Serg

12. Wait. Snakes that jump out of trees? Thats just too much. lol. Venomous snakes or what? But yeah I completely agree. One of the things that make this such a great spot is the isolation. BUt thats also a con if an accident were to happen. Safety First.

Thx. Bro.

LOL Well thanks for stopping by. What your saying makes sense though. About the animals for sure. And we already decided that we felt the same way about rippers.

I havent seen your post but Ill look for it. See my problem with having a good eye and all is that its a pretty decent hike in and out and if I drop my gaurd at all I could end up with a damn rattlesnake bite. So before all the males come out looking for a date Im gonna have to pick up a pr of snake boots for peace of mind. But we dont hurt them. Just let them go on their way and we go on ours.

13. yea i wanted to reveg it then cut clones from her and keep her as a mother. and yea i have some GHS WW and Nirvana NL on the way just got dispatched yesterday. im also switching to hydro speed up the time alil bit. prob cut clones let them root and veg for about 15 days then send into 12/12 and just keep doing that way for awhile

14. Yeah buddy .. .. I just put mine out last weekend they went out on 18/6 ..

Should be good since day light is still slowly increasing .. .. We will see

Im keeping mine a true guerrilla grow this year I think .. .. Not visiting them but a hand full of times .. ..

Ill have a few pics here and there of the outdoor in my indoor j .. jungle fever

15. Nice! Im excited for this season. Hope it goes well for you as well.

Im gonna try to keep my trips to a min. during veg. Ill prolly make a few extra when we start to bud just to make sure I can feed them well.

16. #56 Vader Haze, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    REALLY Busy lately but I did snap a few pics of where I would cut for a clone and what a plant would look like if I were to reveg it, for GhostKush.

I should be able to make it out to the plot this weekend. Ill be sure to take pics.

Attached Files:

• 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      121.6 KB
      Views:
    • 037.JPG
      037.JPG
      File size:
      205.1 KB
      Views:
    • 038.JPG