Guerilla Pimpin' 2011

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Vader Haze, May 10, 2011.

1. You chose a good spot buddy. I'm seeing gigantic colas in your future :)

2. LOL Yeah. Its a terrible feeling. The ONLY thing that remained dry was my feet from my waterproof boots. So that was a +.

Thx man. I really went out for this one. It has SO much potential. There are TONS of small clearings, and now that the trees are gowing in it can be a maze in a vast expanse of forest. If somebody finds this shit... well I guess they deserve it. (but Im banking that they wont)

Most random hikers and shit are turned off because of the Rattlesnakes and Bears. Come July and August Im almost sure Ill see some snakes. I'm gonna try and have a pr of snake boots by then.:)

3. So I have 17 clones picked for the holes already dug. 10 Blue Widow & 7 Osiris

They should root this week so it wont be too late. I'm hoping I can even have a few days to try an adjust them to the sun before this Sunday.

Then I have these 14 older clones reduced now to 16/8 (what the rooting clones are on)
    that Ill dig holes for this weekend or this week if I dont work. These are mostly Tutankhamon from Pyramid. I have to say Im most impressed with the one that I having finishing up inside. (link in sig.) Those calyxes swell NICE. But there is also a few Anesthesia and they seem meh.

Attached Files:

• 051.jpg
      051.jpg
      File size:
      536 KB
      Views:
  4. And here is a pic of the Blue Widow that I grew inside.
    I think everyone thats growing this will like this stuff.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Lookin good man! love ya spot so much sun!

6. Yezzir. Looking forward to lots of Veg growth and FAT buds.

Thx.

7. Wazup haze. I got a question. do you cut clones off mothers or do you get clones from a shop? i was wondering because if your using mothers id really like to know how to get the harvest from them then keep them for clones but i dont know how to do it without messing my whole mother plant up.

8. oh and the blue widow looks awesome. wish i had a few buds myself. your spots gone be packed out this season haze. and yea the snake boots will come in handy. theres no telling how many times i thanked god for making these shoes haha. good luck

9. #29 Vader Haze, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011

Yeah man. Ill really dig it once I have them on. Because now when I walk through Im constantly trying to scan the ground. Im not a big fan of snakes in the first place but Rattlesnakes? Hell no.

I use mother plants but Im not really sure what your asking. You mean where to take clones from or when to take clones? A mother plant shouldnt really be flowered until your done with the strain...? be more specific.

Here a link to see what my moms look like. <--middle pic

10. So many outdoor grows this year! This one looks fuckin awesome as well...twenty plants? I swear a pound of herb would have me set until next years harvest. But hey...I guess some people like to smoke joints and blunts. :smoke:

Anyways, I'll be watching. Good luck and stay high :smoking:

11. well i didnt know you couldnt harvest off one plant then send it back into veg and clone it after it heals up. and yes where do you take the clones from? and if you dont mind hows the best way to start them? and im deff not done with the strain but shes already into 30 days i think now

12. Its not that you cant "re-veg" it. It just that after it flowers out and you stick it back into the veg. room its pushing hard on the plant. If the genetics arent stong you'll have a bigger chance of herm's. Then when it does start to finally re-veg, youll have to wait for a clone to root.

What would be easier is if you bought a single fem seed and Vegged out a mom from the beginning. That way as soon as your budding plant finishes you can already have a vegged clone ready to take its place.

Ill be taking moreclones in the near future. Ill take some pics of where I cut them at to increase clones for next round.

Hope that helps... for now.

13. ok i get it now. i see what your saying. those pics will deff help my friend. thanks for the info

14. Yep. No Sweat. Ill put'em up early next week. I was at the grow earlierand took some pics of what my mothers look like. I have them vegged out nice. I can easily take 16-20 clones off them at any given time. I didnt load them on my comp. yet but I will in the morning.

15. those pics would be much appreciated. i dont want to end up messing up i just cant afford it im counting on the money haha. i really wish i wouldnt have made her flower now that i know that your basically letting the strain go

16. I'm digging the spot. Bears and whatnot. Best of luck.

and now I'm subbed.

17. #37 Vader Haze, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011

Well like I said if you think the strain is worth it, then you can re-veg it. Before harvest let me know what you decide and Ill tell you what to leave on there. Im thinking like mon.-wed. sometime Ill be taking some clones and ill be sure to snap some pics.
    Anything to help a fellow grower. Thats what we're here for. I snapped some pics today of what one of my mothers looks like.

Cool man. Thx for swinging through.

Attached Files:

• 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      353.5 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      346.8 KB
      Views:
  18. damn there nice. and ill be sure to check in often for those pics. and i really do love the headband i have so ill prob want to re veg and hope for the best. ill be letting you know wat i decide.

19. OK. OK. I have 2 updates.

1st update? Snakes. Big fucking venomous snakes.

These Timber Rattlsnakes dont rattle as you walk up on them. We were walking a big load in and obv. on high alert. They lay under ferns and low brush near fallen logs and branches waiting for prey. Scared the shit out of me. The length isnt nearly as impressive as their girth. Super fat for only 3-3.5 feet or so. We saw 2 seperate snakes this trip. BOTH Rattlesnakes.

Anyways... so yeah. Rattlesnakes.

1st one

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dont forget to look at pics 5 & 6. Great pics. (to big to post on thread)

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      279.6 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      218.7 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      245.2 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      188.9 KB
      Views:
    • 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      394.1 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      408.7 KB
      Views:
  20. 2nd update

17 clones planted. I wasnt able to get them lots of adjustment time. Just a few days before taking them out. So I figured I would try something new. After I planted the clones I took small branches with lots of leaves and pressed them into the ground around the plant. I figured over the next couple days the leaves would die and more direct sun would be allowed in. The last two are the plants we already put out.

Attached Files:

• 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      487.9 KB
      Views:
    • 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      485.4 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG