guerilla growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by shackleford, Nov 20, 2006.

1. im in virginia usa and have an easily accessible place to start guerilla farming what are some good strains for it and when should i start yes i know the risk but it will be in a bunch of brush which i shall access via boat in my backyard and it will be at the back of a neighborhood but in a swampy area but not even the construction workers were going anywhere near where i plan to grow and yes im right in my memory the neighborhood is still under construction in the back two neighborhoods but itll be grown in the front where construction is done. also my friend while smoking would always throw his seeds in the water while picking out seeds and stems he claims that a plant or a few have begun to grow now is this scenario anything near possible? but yea whens the optimum time to start guerilla growing and what strain have you had best luck with? also is there anything matinence wise that needs to be done while guerilla growing?:smoking: