guerilla growers unite

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by budensity, Dec 8, 2011.

1. so ive been thinking of this for to many years now and after getting a lil expierience this year.i think 2012 is my year.ive got about 5 or 6 nice lil places that are ideal.water is close and it is thick shit that is in steep ruged terrain only real trails are from raccoons or badger maby ?.not sure and ive got about 150 1 gal pots and cloning powder and i need to get irragation line im thinking garden hoses and also chicken wire fox farm soil and nutes and dt spray and gypsum and other organic ferts like worm casting and bat guanno blood and bone meal . im thinking maby only 3 or 4 of my plants in growing in the ground to get huge and lst'd the rest realy short like 1 foot to 2 foot and try to keep em in the small pots for as long as possable hopefully till harvest but if they become to root bound i will have to move them into the soil.going to invest in some water retaining crystals to minamize my trips to the gardens and im also thinking about maby getting milk crates and tieing them up with a trash bag and soil in the milk crate and using a branch up high for a pulley and pulling my some of my babbies high off the ground. any tips or sugestions much appriciated happy growing everyone:smoke: