Guerilla grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by c2k5, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I have a couple hundred of schwag seeds I've been saving up for awhile. I have this huge plot of area near my house I'd like to plant them all at. I'm not trying to grow anything potent, I just want the area to be filled with Cannabis plants. What's the best way to go about getting all of these to grow? Do I have to manually plant each one and give care to it or can I just bury it and forget about it?

2. Are you really asking this?

3. throw and go

4. so your trying to have a field of wild cannabis? just stick your finger in the ground about 1/2 inch place 1 or 2 seeds and brush dirt over.

5. ^^^ If the seedling survives and the spot has good sunlight and it rains often enough, some plants will grow healthily till harvest.

Worth a try imo.

6. hahahahaha:p

7. for a better chance of survival loosen up the soil two feet deep and mix in organic materials compost and or manure about a 50 50 ratio of old dirt to new at most.

8. I'd advise against having a field of plants. Consider trying to find multiple plots and scatter your plants around. Security is priority number one. That way if someone finds one of your plants they don't find them all.

9. I'm not trying to grow to harvest these. I just want the field to be full of weed.

• Like Like x 1

10. :confused:

11. In other words, he's not trying to grow for his own smoke.

He just wants a sea of green in his backyard with his bagseeds that he probably won't use.

12. I've always wanted to do that too. But more like a whole mountain side's worth :D

13. if you're not harvesting the product then why are you wanting a field of cannabis?

14. Maybe he wants to sit in the middle of the field and watch the helicopters fly by. :smoke::smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  15. not only is this a bad idea, if a male pops up then it wont only make your plants seed any plants within miles will get pollinated. think about the other growers.

16. He'll be like the Johnny Appleseed of weed.

I applaud it.

17. this. is. fuckan. amazing. you better youtube the grow for as long as you can. id say take a whole day and plant them all. and then just see what happens :D ahhh i can just picture a beautiful field of weed(by beautiful i mean because itll be weed plants the weed probably wont be great if its not taken care of)

18. one they have matured and everything and produced seeds and such and either dropped them or you take them out and thrown them on the ground or w/e you could cut 20 or 40 plants down and make some hash :D

19. So your going to have like 2 years worth of weed (if all of them germ)....... but your not going to smoke it..... yeah makes perfect sense :rolleyes:

20. Well if it's potent, sure I'll pick it. But keep in mind I'm not going to take care of the plants at all. I have no knowledge of growing at all, but just guessing off the top of my head I'd say plants that aren't tended to won't get very potent.