Guerilla Grow in Hawaii

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by HarryPotthead, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Ok so, Im a journal virgin. This is my first grow EVER. So I hope I dont mess up to bad.I have lingered around the site for about a year....reading....reading...and thinking. Alot of thinking...and only now after all of that time am I about to start my grow.

-Grow details

-outside
    -in hawaii
    -guerilla grow
    -in a safe spot

Im getting a new camera soon ( in about a week ) It has 5.1 megapixels and I think a macro or whatever. Caint wait for bud shots :smoke:

2. ( I will use a camera that is ok but not my new one )

- ( Seeds )

In the next month or so I am getting some white widow seeds and something called purple widow.

Untill that glorious day I have some bag seed im going to start.

Im starting off with bagseed.

- ( Germanation )

I have 5 seeds right now. And its all from some crypt hawaiian bud and I snatched them because its hard to fine bud with seeds down here.

I took a toupleware thing and I took a paper towel and folded it in half. Then sprayed some distiled water on the paper towel with a spray bottle. I got it moist but not soaked.

Placed the seeds in the middle but gave them some space.

Took another folded paper towel and laid it over the seeds...moistined it again.

then put top on and set in my closet where its warmm and dark.

( Pics soon to come )

3. Nice, good luck man. You should get great results where your at. Keep posting.

4. HIGH All, right on HarryPotthead the start of something good!!! Like overgrowray said keep posting on what's growing on.

5. Ahh... something good has happend! Three of my seeds have cracked! One was long enough so I went ahead and planted it while the other two I left to sit another day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry about the bad pic on the second one....but can you spot the two white tap roots emerging? On the first one and on the Third one.

Its so hard to sotp thinking about them through the day I have found out....They are the first thing I check on before I go to work and the first thing I check on when I get home.

6. im confused ... wasnt there a grow journal or 2 a few months back from harrypothead???

good luck with it all fella

7. Yeah whenever i have plants i think about them a lot throughout the day. Hell even when i don't have plants i think about starting some. Keep it going.

8. Ok 3 of the seeds are in cups and the fourth one is getting put in tomorrow.

I should be getting a sprout tomorrow from the first one but we'll see.

9. And no I have never even grown before....so you never had a grow journal from me.

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two of my seeds have sprouted!

I am a very Happy father. Now they just need to get plenty of sunlight and they produce their first leaves starting the vegatative stage!

11. hope the grow goes well. have fun man. peace

12. Congrats and good luck, Harry. I don't know what your going to use for light but whatever you are going use, give them a day+ to get their starter solar panels deployed. When the first round leaves open, they are sometimes white or yellow and not able to handle bright light. When they turn green, they are ready. I use a dim fluro 5" away when they sprout, and everyday after, I bring the light an inch closer till the light is 1.5" above the top and I would give them 5 days before moving them outside. Looks like you are almost off to a great start but I agree, growing is exciting.

13. I am growing them outside...but right now they are in my window.

They get about 3-4 hours of Direct sunlight a day... This is the first day they were getting sunlight.

I wasnt planing on moving them outside for about another week or two. That way I'll know they will survive.

I think germination is when they are most fragile, no?

14. GOod news but nothing worth posting pics about...

Two of my sprouts are sticking their heads straight up torward the sun and the third one is just coming out of the soil.

I can't beleive that it only took from seed to sprout in only 3 days.

15. Nice Job man so far so good last week i got a sprout i think on thurs. and it i remember when it was barely looking straight up now a week later and i got like 2 layers of leaves so ur not to far behind me keep us posted...

16. Ill Post pics when I get home from work but I just thought i'd let you know that three of my plants have successfully sprouted. 3/4 from bagseed isn't bad.

17. Ok I really love my new camera.... I am just figuring out the marcro shots.

Heres my babies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think I will be repoting them outside in about a week, so on saturday night or sunday morning I will repot them.

18. on the third pic you can kind of see some brownness on the cotydeltons ( sp? to the max?)

this was right were the seed shell was stuck on for a day but now that its off I thinnk it will be aiight. Smoke on :smoke:

-HP

19. nice ncie ....hope they is bitches i got antoher 9 seeds (bg seed) i ll have pics of the germination soon