Guerilla grow in BR

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Now, Jan 17, 2015.

1. I just have a question on taking seedlings to the spot, should I just put them in a box tape them so they don't fall around in my bookbag? Should I just take some germed seeds and plop em? I'm going to use the soil I find at the spot, is it that bad to do that? I was thinking of just taking a cup of coco and worm humus just to give it a base, then make a hole in the ground and place it with the coco and humus, will this work ?.

2. Might "work," probably won't work very well at all. You get out what you put in.

3. well i can't put in much unfortunately, i don't have time to go and come back from guerilla spot I'm just going to drop a couple maybe one will turn into an ok plant, it's better than smoking brick weed i can assure you that lol

4. urrgghh... don't plop seeds into the ground unless you have very porous, aerated soil that the seeds will just shoot thru. If you have very clayish rocky soil you want to amend it & give your seedlings the best chance they have to survive. Spots that are in walking distance of me I usually put 4 seedlings that r in 12 - 16 oz cups in a box, like a double wide cereal box, I tape them all together so they aren't moving around too much, and I head off to the spot. From the cups you may want to go into 1 gallon pots for maybe another month after they've outgrown the cups and when they are ready put them in the ground. Don't go straight from cups into the ground unless you have very good soil.

5. The soil i'll have will be good imo, i'm going to make a hole put some of the soil coco perlite worm humus with bone and castor meal, i'm not going to plop seeds they are growing in a plastic cup outside for now until they get  a bit stronger then i'm going to take them to the spot

6. I seriously doubt that's going to work but you're going to want to get them as big as possible before you transplant and pick a very moist area...

7. above post says what i'm actually going to do I don't plan on just throwing them anymore... also I'm not going to pick a very moist área because I can't control humidity during flower, I don't want bud mold. Also if it I see it hasn't rained for a couple days I'll go myself and water.