gucci mane quotes

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by dan k, Apr 5, 2010.

1. "Birds everywhere I call it the chicken room, and I'm about to move my bed into the kitchen soon."

2. "Damn they shot up the party, why did they shoot up the party? We so fuckin sorry, oop! we so fuckin, fuckin sorry we didn't mean to shot, shot shot up your party."

3. "fuck ur sister n ur girl at da same damn time, all these diamonds dat i rock will make a bitch go blind"

4. "please pardon me but I'm passin gas
    to my entourage, no gas masks"

5. "Bitch shut the fuck up and take these bricks to Kansas."

6. I'm gonna flood this shit with trap god lyrics soon just wait

7. [quote name='"youngnbaked"']"Bitch shut the fuck up and take these bricks to Kansas."[/quote]

Give it up gucci, we know it's you that keeps bumping this thread.

For real though that quote made me laugh, I wish I would have thought of it. :laughing: :bongin:

8. The shit was all gravy till your bitch came in.

9. "I got all eyez on me like Pac did, but I ain't tryna go broke like Joc did."

"No I'm not an infant but I got a bunch of baby bottles, for instance I backed doored a ***** and never bothered."

10. "I used to trap on the corner but that was decades ago, I was high as a cloud an that was seconds ago, I had the game in the lock a couple records ago, and I ain't never trust nobody I was checkin the dope."

11. "Rich *****s, we waste money, street smart, I know money, y'll *****s got no money, still making that slow money, high cause you owe money"

12. I put that pistol to yo head man,
    He a dead man, dead man
    He a dead man

13. you can call me Jesse James when i tote this damn pistol

14. "Don't walk up on me homes I ain't fittin to blow no strong with you"

15. "Smoking gas and drinking mud but you can keep the Budwiser she's a blunt beggin bitch so I don't wanna stand by her"

16. I pimp that white girl like a muthafuckin' hooker

17. I got all eyez on my like Pac did, but i ain't tryin to go broke like Joc did.

18. It take money to go to war but we can go to war *****, i aint no real rapper im fuckin grave digger

GUCCI!!! BURR!!!

19. I count a hundred grand then I ate some cereal
    Then stuffed half a brick in a box of cheerios

20. I did 6 months incident with a pool stick
    They found a niqqa guilty still say I ain't do shit