Guatemala & Ganja

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MaltedGrapez, Aug 21, 2009.

1. this probably could have gone in general but this works just as well me thinks...
    ...my friend and I are traveling for 1 month (mid-november to mid-december) to Antigua, Guatemala in-order to attend a Spanish Language Immersion program. However, I arrive in Guatemala City the day before we start & have plenty of free time after lessons & weekends are completely free.

I've heard only great things about Guatemalan Ganja, very dank & very cheap!

anyone know how easy it is for an obvious non-Guatemalan in Antigua to acquire some dankity-dank-dank? and how one would even go about asking for it... I know it is illegal in Guatemala but my understanding is that marijuana is quite abundant in all of Central America.

Kk, thanks GC
    :gc_rocks:

2. I'm from Guatemala, there is extremely dank stuff for extremely cheap (150 USD maximum for top quality shit :smoke:). I got it straight from the source, they won't sell to just anyone though. You have to know someone of their trust in order for them to actually sell to you and I got in because of my brother and sister (I don't know how they got to them).

I moved to England about 6 months ago so I don't know if anything has changed. Let me ask my friends back home and I'll let you know what they say.

I don't know how hard it actually is to get dank because I had it easy. You'll probably get offered by the kids who shine shoes at the park, I don't think they have good stuff though.

Edit: There's also lots of tourists in Antigua so they might be able to help you out as well.

3. the shoe shiner kids i've heard about them before lol and that they only sell crappy stuff to tourists for super overpriced prices.

anyway, Hey, thanks for all this. And definitely let me know what your friends/family in guatemala have to say about it, thanks again.

I would H-A-T-E to go the entire 4 weeks (or even go the whole first week LOL) w/o finding any dank...

4. My own experience with central american weed is that it's not that great, unless you know/find someone who has good growing/curing techniques. The humidity down there makes it difficult to dry and cure, and AC is expensive.

5. hey man, last year i went on a cruise to antigua and other islands. Any way me and my bro where looking around stores and there was a dude from around there looking at a bob marley cermic. We knew it was our chance and went up to him and started talking. After a while we were like is bob marley Around here? and he took us and got us 2gs of dank for 20 bucks. he rolled and smoked one of the js (with big bamboo) and smoked it with us and gave us a g to take on the ship. Just do something like that.

6. yeah.. play it cool i hear ya.

also-- antigua guatemala & antigua the island are different places :p but yah...

7. just in case some fellar knowledagble of guatemalan ganja is lurkin...

8. ^^^^^^^

9. ^^^^^^^^^^^

10. When you go to Guatemala you can contact the Guatemala City Cannabis Club.

Check out our website at Guatemala City Cannabis Club - Bienvenido-Welcome

We help out patients that have a real need for medical grade marijuana. If you have a medical marijuana patient ID, even better, either way no worries.

You will find that we have a selection of top grade medical nugs, different strains are always available. Prices range between $50-$500, depending on the strains and availability. We always have specials, and new patients are welcome to join the club.

GCCC can help you with your orders in Guatemala City, which is about 30 miles from Antigua, Guatemala. There is no reason to deal with the slick shoeshiners, you will just ripped off.

If you would like to collaborate with us in our goal of reaching medical marijuana legalization in Guatemala, let us know what is on your mind. Whether you are a medical marijuana patient or cannabis club owner we're here to help.

regards,

Aaron
    Guatemala City Cannabis Club
    guatemalacitycannabisclub@gmail.com