Guarenteed stealth shipping

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by burped, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Im about to order from Attitude, but should I pay the extra ten or so bucks for GUARENTEED STEALTH SHIPPING or am i safe just with the two buck crush proof tins

2. #2 ChaoticCrux, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    Ive never had a problem ordering from any seedbank. Sometimes I even get it inbetween the structural part of cardboard. (odd yes but worked well) Other times its just a bubble envelope with the seeds in packs inside.

To me youve got a 50/50 chance of customs holding it (yes I know in real life the chances of your seeds being seized are way less) but for simple thinking it happens or it doesnt. If it does Id rather pay 10 less, so I have 10 more for the next order I try.

Now if the 10 extra was for GUARENTEED delivery (non delivery beacuse of customs and they would resend the seeds) I would pay for it. But if its just packed differently... egh, they should be stealthing the shipments anyways.

*edit*
    safe as in wont get caught? All customs does is send the addressee a letter saying it is being held if you want to dispute or pick up heres contact info. So for being safe, your safe if they confiscate them or if it makes it strait to your door.
    If you mean safe as in you will get them...... they could ship anyway they want, theres still a chance that the customs guy catches it.
    To me, why pay more? Seeds and such are overpriced anyways :) (imho)

3. attitude has a 10$ guarantee that if there confiscated they will send out a fresh order. I would say its worth it.

I would also say wait (if you can) - they have a once a month sale, this month (the 3rd to the 9th or something like that) they gave away 10 free seeds. Who knows what they will do next month, but I would definitly say wait for it...I am :p

4. Ahh yeah that makes more sense whiteboinoob :)

If they will replace confiscated seeds, I would pay for it. Seeds are expensive!