Guarding my House on Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by thebeardguy, Nov 20, 2011.

1. So my companion Lydia has died and I have no idea how to keep my house safe from thieves, anybody know what I should do?

2. Please tell me how to get a house! I need the cheapest one lmao and I didn't even know people could steal shit from your house!? :eek::eek:

3. Dude, thieves can attack your house? I need a guard!

4. No-one can enter your house but you bro. And your companions.

5. you wont get robbed, if you have lydia you are thane in white run or whatever its called, you dont hear of the jarl getting done over and neither will you :smoke:

6. Whiterun, talk to some guy in dragonsreach (some guy usually around the king) he will sell you a house for 5000 gold.

7. Then why do you have to remind the guards that you're the thane whenever you commit a crime? :p

In answer to the question though, if you're that worried, get married to someone and move them into the house.

8. Aela the Huntress would protect that shit!

God this game is badass have like 25 hours into it and haven't scratched the surface. I have killed like 7 dragons and this really huge dwarvern machine that was ginormous.

9. I hear that, I've played about 20hr at this point and I keep gettting distracted on the way to the main quest so after 5 hrs I gave up on that and just started exploring. I've been avoiding dragons for a bit now and just working on Skills and exploring the map.

Anyone else get a bit freaked out come 11pm? After getting ambushed by bears and wolves I'll be waiting till the morning before wondering around