GTA: V - Official Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Twistedd, Sep 16, 2013.

Yea I think if you use the stealth ability from anywhere within the range they can see on their minimap, you should disappear. IDk about removing blips completely though, with only 16 players it could get hard to find other people.

2. That's why it would be fun. Right now free roam isn't too exciting most of the time since it turns into people just killing each other at spawns. If you couldn't see someone is driving around the corner near you then you wouldn't stop just to get an advantage with a better vantage point. And people could have more fun being creative when killing players. You could drive around in a normal car, following traffic rules and then sneak up on someone without them knowing it. That kind of stuff would be lots of fun but it's not possible right now. I think it'd be cool to make an option to play in games like that, like free aim games etc.

3. I agree mostly but I still think 16 players is too little to do that with the size of the world. I think 16 is too little anyways, hopefully they increase it with Xbox One or the PC version.

4. More players would be cool, it's a big map that could fit twice that probably. The more rural areas would actually be populated.

you mean to get franklin's buffalo? yeah. but theres buffalos all over, franklin's is just better stats, atleast at the base, not sure how they stack up fully modded.

6. yeah its not that great but I really like the customization options that it has compared to then very basic buffalo.

7. 32 players on ps4 whoop.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I just started GTA V. I am very excited about what it has in store for me.