GTA: V - Official Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Twistedd, Sep 16, 2013.

1. The 500k is delayed until November, I guess they want to make sure no more money glitches comes out before they release the moolah.

2. Just u me and 8 ppl from crew were on

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7JU0BoX0nQ

and 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs1oST27ixw

These two videos are so damn awesome.  They're so alike their characters its awesome.  

4. #1304 Luvs2splooj, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    I don't like how there's no way to lose a bounty on you other than eventually being killed by another player.
    I'm about to not even get on the online anymore because of the amount of douchebags. Waiting outside stores and shit for you. I want to play GTA with other people, not play cat and mouse with you. Seriously the pussys don't even have the balls to get out of their cars or use anything other than explosives.

5. You know it's easier to kill someone on foot while they're in a car?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Make a inv only looby.

7. I need two men for a job. A couple holes need to be filled...

Gen4

8. Pause

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. no skin contact between us or im out...but yea I'm in whats her name? Yes that matters to me.

Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

10. havent played in a long while.

hows the game going? glitches still available? 

hopefully everything is cleaned up by now. specially since dlc is coming out soon.

1. Money exploit still works
    2. Vehicle duplication still works
    3. RGH/ISO mods are becoming more frequent
    4. I hope the title update on tuesday fixes all this dumb shit
    5. Game is still fun though

jesus christ haha. i feel like if this wasnt such a hugely hyped and to be honest, good, game. then it would be declared terrible and unplayable by now. 

my experience was so great until my character got deleted so i decided not to play for a while but when i come back everyone will be rich from money glitch.

why wasnt this fixed sooner? generally curious if theres an answer to that.  people were pissed when it wasnt fixed within the first week, are those people still complaining? lol

The money exploit was patched with title update 1.04, a day later a new method was released. 1.05 patch was for bug fixes and cloud server errors, 1.06 will be out tuesday and hopefully they patch it for good

14. What I wanna know is how do people find these methods?

Usually by accident, they tell people about it. Spreads, people look into ways to get it to work for them. Trial and error.

16. Invite only session, or if you get a bounty call lester remove your blip from the radar then drive to your apartment for a game day.

My biggest complaint with free roam is the fact that you can see the blips of all the characters online no matter where they are. It should be crew and friends only all over the map, and others only if they make noise (you know, making the stealth skill useful.)

17. Loving the game really only have a few things about online that I would change.

first of all, I would like it if the chat feature was set to proximity chat only, unless you choose to call someone. Crew members of course would have crew chat. Also would like to be able to by multiple properties. 

That is the same kind of idea as what I posted above, and I think it should have been like that as well. It's not too big a deal now since most people play in parties now, but when it first came out it was really hectic.

19. Used to have a glitching clan haha. We'd go buy the game on the day of it's release, start up a lobby with all of us together and yeah like someone said, trial and error from there. When we did find one we'd bust out our capture card, record & edit the video, and post it to youtube.

Video games and in particular, GTA V, are incredibly easy to exploit for as long as a couple weeks after the game's release. I don't know why to tell you the truth, I'd assume it's because they don't have enough time to implement certain aspects so they introduce them through periodic updates. But I can say I've never heard of a company that will take pre-cautionary measures to prevent glitches/exploits.

20. is sp to mp the only way to get the customizable buffalo?