GTA: V - Official Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Twistedd, Sep 16, 2013.

1. To anyone who has used the iFruit app, how does it link to your GTA Online account? Rockstar social club ID or Xbox/PSN ID?

2. socialclub

awesome thank you baby gurl

4. #1284 Johnny Cash, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013

Is that when you play solo? I really don't like farming missions, but since I keep getting the same missions over and over again I might as well do the more profitable ones.

Need at least one other person. A lot of the RP you get is from being in first place at the end of each lap.

You don't earn any RP/Money from racing solo. To take advantage of this, you must play with one or more people.

7. This game got boring so fast...
    Shame I spent $60 on it.

8. Sometimes this game gets me livid lol. I snipe a guy with a bounty on his head then he respawns literally right next to me kills me and I come back on the other side of the map..da fuk?

Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

9. Av lost all intrest playing online now gna finish story mode then trade in for battlefield . I think the waiting for the servers to be fixed took all the excitement away for me . And wasn't everybody meant to get 250,000 for playing online ?

"Don't quote me boy cos I ain't said shit "

10. #1290 I'm Not Sober, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    People need to be patient and realize that it takes time for updates to get pushed out. First Rockstar has to figure out the problem, then fix it, then put together a patch, then send the patch to Microsoft for certification, finally a couple weeks later the update will be available. Just because they promised $500k doesn't mean you're going to get it overnight. What happens if they give it to you, there's still un-patched glitches, and your money disappears? Wouldn't you be pissed? Be patient, wait for them to fix shit, and you will get your money.

I suggest everyone do this before it gets patched, it's so awesome having my mechanic deliver a fighter jet anywhere without having to break in to Ft. Zancudo hoping I don't get shot down. It took me a few days to get it working right, but it was damn well worth it!

11. #1291 nittyb, Oct 31, 2013
    i got my tank into my garage and insured, but my garage i got is too much at a slant going down and in an allyway so theres really no way to get a jet into the small space needed to get it into my garage. might upgrade my apartment dont know yet

12. #1292 I'm Not Sober, Oct 31, 2013

People have gotten it inside apartments smaller than the $400k one. The jet doesn't fit in the door, you have to glitch it inside. That's what he explains in the first half of the video

Edit: just re-read your post and saw it's in an alleyway.. Well, it looks like it's time to move lol

13. worked for me from level 10 to level 20,maybe its patched :s

14. Anyone else having trouble getting online ? I'm on xbox

When I got in it said I had to agree to new agreement which I did then asked me verify email and password then if I wanted my Xbox to remember it they it says its not working and makes me do everything all over ....

It's not saying wrong login info

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Try restarting your xbox, it's done that to me before when previous additions to the ToS came out

16. Workin fine on the ps3 end.

17. 3 times this morning my ps3 froze playing gta 5....is it the gane or ps3 doing it this is ridiculous.

Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

18. #1298 CaliBudE, Oct 31, 2013
    [quote name="I'm Not Sober" post="18912397" timestamp="1383235110"]Try restarting your xbox, it's done that to me before when previous additions to the ToS came out[/quote]Yea I turned it off while I toke a shower and smoked a bowl out the bong .... Then turned on just fine .... But I had turned it off and on and nothing but its fine now thanks Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. yea luckily the car sell glitch still works, did that 4 times and bought the 390k apartment that has a street access garage. so hopefully later tonight i can get that jet in there

Good luck, remember to be patient. It was a real bitch to get it in there. Let me know if you get stuck on anything