GTA IV Save Lost :(

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Amped, May 6, 2011.

1. Lol fuck this is what happens when i play GTA IV stoned. I wanted to fuck around, so i exited the game and hit new -> overwrite or w/e (i wanted to save a new slot so I could use cheats and fuck around) and now I have to start all over from the beginning. Good thing i was only 18% in, right when Little Jacob starts selling you guns. Fuck though, i still dont feel like doing so many missions over again :smoke:

Has this happened to any of you lmfao

2. I've never done it with GTA IV, but I've done it many times with Mass Effect 1 and GTA San Andreas.

I feel for you, man, even if you didn't lose that much it's still frusturating.

3. that shit sucks, but i've been there.
    my cousin accidentally saved over my 120+ hour character in oblivion a long time ago...needless to say, his character's save on my xbox "mysteriously" disappeared haha

4. Hell, at least you can play the game. I let my friend borrow GTA IV and Episodes From Liberty City went missing. :( At least I have Saint's Row 2.

5. I got back to like 10 percent in an hour so its not that bad at all. im in hungary now for a week so i cant play though lmfao

6. Bummer.

I had my GTA IV disc in my Skate 2 case and I lost it. :(

7. The game is literally like 15 bucks, so if you really wanted you could buy it again :D

8. Ha this thread reminds me of when San Andreas was released me and my friend beat it to 100% 3 or 4 times.. fun times fun times.