GTA Google Earth

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by UNAB0MB3R, Apr 13, 2012.

1. #41 xpixiex, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    They're making graphics better... More realistic and lifelike. Click here and scroll down to the 2 rooms and the buildings. That's pretty crazy.

Maybe they could just start out with mapping a few cities, perhaps an entire state and make it as lifelike as possible. That could get pretty interesting.

The future of gaming is good.

2. The only problem with this idea is the hundreds of miles of corn and soy between major cities...

3. It probably wouldnt be legal though.

Imagine your own house/neighborhood becomes a popular spot in the game somehow and people come looking for it in real life.

4. [​IMG]

Why you gotta say thing like that?!

5. HAHA! mean while...

down in the grand isle.... jonny`s feeding bodies to alligators down by the water side. :wave:

6. Imagine if a terrorist group were to plan their attack using GTA5? That would be bad.

7. [quote name='"kjbaran"']Imagine if a terrorist group were to plan their attack using GTA5? That would be bad.[/quote]

Imagine if a terrorist planned an attack using Google earth...

8. Google earths original idea was to be the ultimate video game. True fact look it up.

9. thats pretty damn crazy.

the cinematics for Diablo 3 look damn near real, and theyre absolutely epic aswell.

10. Do a Google maps search for 5114 51 St, Yellowknife, NT X1A 1S8, Canada, enter street view

11. Ive thought that before me and my brother just bullshiting around had the great HIGHdea like they could make it so they do season where in the winter you can ride a snowmachine since we live In AK. I also think itd be badass if they did it in las vegas and stuff like that. I just think if they did the whole world thatd take probably 20 years atleast. Like someone said before me things would change.

12. How the hell did you manage to find that. Lols

Imagine this. Said persont that lives in that house. Is searching google maps. Sees said persons dog shitting in his yard. Confronts him about it and then kicks his ass cause Google maps got him caught. Lols that would be epic.

13. Gta southern California beach snow mountain ocean all of it beaches amusement parks malls everything last detail every Apartmrnt ....houses .... Strip malls , office buildings ... Everything .... I would be willing to pay 2-3 times that of a regular game .

14. i would take it in the butt for 15 minutes of straight up moaning to play this game

15. [quote name='"xpixiex"']They're making graphics better... More realistic and lifelike. Click here and scroll down to the 2 rooms and the buildings. That's pretty crazy.

Maybe they could just start out with mapping a few cities, perhaps an entire state and make it as lifelike as possible. That could get pretty interesting.

The future of gaming is good.[/quote]

Thank you man, that was an amazing link:)