GTA Google Earth

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by UNAB0MB3R, Apr 13, 2012.

1. #1 UNAB0MB3R, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    Why dont video game developers using googles extensive street view and business mappings develop a real world grand theft auto. Something I can play in my own city, where I can grab missions from the gas station down the street and fuck shit up in my home town. I've got a boner just thinking about it.

You're welcome GTA and Google, please share profits with me. :smoke:

2. This would be amazing.

3. Google even has street view in the amazon jungle now, so...

Young tribesman Zakhala Abu's next mission is to jack up rival Nahrteen Isloti for stealing his 3 pounds of freshly harvested tobacco crop.

4. I would never get bored of this. Finish missions in your city, move on to somewhere else in the world.

5. Like world of Warcraft but some real life gangsta shit

6. Best idea I've ever heard

7. Exactly. GTA better get some shit in line for xbox 720 and PS4, I expect nothing less then this game haha.

8. With the increase of terabytes why not, i hope it works.

9. Something that extensive would take fucking YEARS to program. Things would have changed a bunch by the time it was finished. Still though, a fucking SICK ASS game idea!

10. Best idea involving video games I've ever heard

11. [quote name='"ISnuff"']Something that extensive would take fucking YEARS to program. Things would have changed a bunch by the time it was finished. Still though, a fucking SICK ASS game idea![/quote]

I imagine with an idea this large, why not include auto updating maps so when things change so does the world? Just a thought

12. My friends and I have been talking about this for years.

13. This would be a major leap in video gaming and virtual reality both.

14. Hey there, Bundy.:wave:

15. but foreal then people would just use the game to practice real life crimes virtualy

16. "Because building a dream from your memory is the easiest way to lose your grasp on what's real and what is a dream." Cobb(Leonardo DiCaprio), Inception

17. Awesome idea and one i can imagine being within our grasp technically.

18. Yeh dude, and if anyone has the manpower to make it happen its google and rockstar. I'm hoping to see something like this for the new consoles coming out. Whenever that may be.

19. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']

Yeh dude, and if anyone has the manpower to make it happen its google and rockstar. I'm hoping to see something like this for the new consoles coming out. Whenever that may be.[/quote]

Apparently the next gen playstation is to be announced this year whereas xbox aren't announcing anything.

What with googles new hud glasses just coming to light it will be interesting how games are played. Parallel kingdom a gps based game, already shows how games and geographical location can be mixed.