GTA discussion thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Apr 23, 2018.

1. I think I would rather just play games with my husband than online people anyways.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I wanna play gta online but it's down grrrrrr

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. You don't have to play with the online peple you can play the game how you like and just watch the little idiots running around and laugh at them if you like.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

4. Lol can I kill them too?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1

5. You & your husband should get a PS4 each & then you could team up online & just kill people together that'd be pretty dope lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Oh sister, you need to get on GTA online. It's kinda insane.

It's literally people from all over the world on the GTA 5 map doing what-ever-the-fuck-they-want. You'll learn new things about yourself as a person and about people in general. Cereal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I mean, I don't want to oversell it...there are boring sessions. But sometimes you get crazy combinations of people. People team up, people do everything. It's anarchy. You see the most insane vehicles and unfortunately there are lots of people who hack it, at least there used to be. It's worth the Gold subscription, easily.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Offcourse you can my dear but don't get mad if they are better than you and kill you more times.

You can go in passive mode where it stops them killing you but then you can't get your guns out either then so it's like a stalemate ha ha

I'm rarely killing others though I always just load missions and drive and kill the npc (non player characters) in the mission and get the package delivered. So I can level up even though I'm already a stupidly high level mwahaahahahh

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. You can play it like story mode more or less but they you have this other element of everyone else in the world there doing stuff, fucking with you, not fucking with you, inviting you to join their missions, etc...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Some people on there Bro can be annoying but other people are just cool lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'm playing GTA LCS :biggrin:

IMG_20180521_212719.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. No doubt. Sometimes I'll get singled out by a group of people and I can't do shit cause they keep filling me up with bullets. It's kinda fun to try to get away though, especially when I wasn't half bad at the game...I haven't played it in almost a year. Sucks when your character is just trying to scrap together money to buy basic weapons. Still, fun as hell. If my life weren't so damn busy I'd buy whatever the latest game machine is just for GTA online. Our TV of 15 yrs just crapped out so about to buy a new fancy one. God they are insane now. Might be getting an OLED.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Cheeky lol

Gta online is back online now it's been fucking patchy all day. But it's back. That's to anyone who is playing Gta online at the moment if you do you should post here but I'm really liking the variety we have going on in this thread at the moment it is truly a good tribute to Gta.

And nice one brews for showing off your Gta collection you recently bought it looks pretty fun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

14. Hell yeah dude I just need to get the GTAS for PS1 then GTA 4 & 5 & I'll have them all:laughing: I'm about to go hit the bong then play some more LCS shits good when you're high

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Man I remember all of the gta games hey have ever released have all had a good story to be honest it's like watching your favourite action TV series only you are in it. Lol you are the star ha I'm already high.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Thanks for the info you guys I will start playing it more so I can get a really high level :biggrin:

~Toni~

17. Yea me too lol it's awesome they have Jamaican gang in it!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. It's cool how they have different gangs kinda like GTA SA but you can't have turf wars

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Yea and my favorite gang ever the Y a k u z a lol

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1