GTA discussion thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Agreed, my son was 17 when I bought it and he’s plenty mature. I’ve got no worries there.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ohhhhh I see that's OK then. I can't stand bumping into screaming children on gta when I'm trying to find a game it's hard to find a decent game but once you find a game with some decent people you are all set on there lol or just play with real life friends on there that's the best option.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Gta 5 is awesome and has so much more, you can even go hunting deer, mountain lion and different animals

4. It's double money on the biker business's when you are selling which is pretty sweet I have like 108mil in online so yeah might carry on with missions ha ha but they are always doing double money on different game modes. They are always adding discounts so cars are cheaper. And rockstar are always doing new stuff on there still basically which is what I like. They stopped updating gta online on ps3 and xbox 360 Ages ago though probably because the older systems can't handle the new stuff. That's why I got a ps4 specifically for gta online ha ha

5. @BrewsnWeed666 thank you for reminding me of LCS lol I am going to start a new game on that. :biggrin:

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I keep meaning to post in here girl! Hell yeah the game kicks ass I'm going to spend all tomorrow playing it I think:D

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. #47 BrewsnWeed666, May 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
    My old man got me all the GTAS for PS2 of eBay for £14 last week they're all like new & still have all the posters/manuels :hello::hello:

IMG_20180514_144855.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I always put down gta for a month then come back and play it heavily for a few weeks, and they have the right idea, Not every Update should come in the form of a 20$ DLC (bungie I’m bitching at you) gonna pick it up again this weekend ❤️ Can wait for gta6 which should be in Houston, but that’s just me.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Agreed everything in gta online is free and you don't need to pay for any dlc that's what's good about it.

I wonder where gta 6 will be????? hmm you raised a good question. Maybe it will return to liberty city (new York)...London....la again lol (San andreas) .....vice city (miami)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’m really hoping for something like Houston, or Colorado possibly, just because of the legal weed thing their, and the slabs and culture of Houston here. I can imagine a lot of interesting activities in both places, especially with texas’ proximity to Mexico, I can see cartel runs and all kinds of shit.

Who knows, but it’s about time for another one

• Like Like x 3
  11. Yeah man

I really enjoyed how they added weed to gta 5 and you start seeing monkeys or aliens when you get high it's pretty funny and you can get high in online too by having a bong in your apartment and it makes the screen wavey lol.

It only let's you have a spliff in story mode you can't smoke a spliff in online and I think the opposite with bongs there bongs in online but not in the story lol.

I remember gta San Andrea it included San Francisco....Las Vegas....and Los Angeles. ...in gta 5 they just did Los Angeles on its own probably because hey couldn't fit it all in. And it seems like gta 5 was rushed. I'd like to see gta 6 still in San Andreas like in gta 5 but including all 3 cities.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

12. I have never played that vice city stories one. You got me interested in it now lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. Agreed, I have my phases where I play it non stop all night, then times when I can't stand the loading screen anymore so I put it away for months on end.

• Like Like x 1
  14. You should play it it's a good game :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Gta online is down I think they are doing some sort of an update hopefully it's a big one and a good one....

16. #56 A guy, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
    I'd read somewhere that there was pretty good evidence that it'd take place in Japan but who knows. I don't keep my finger on the pulse.

Edit: I just googled it for shits and giggles and here's a quote from this rumor page. Surely not true but still an awesome idea. I go down to LA semi regularly to visit in-laws so it's awesome to see stuff that I recognize when I've played GTA 5. Would be pretty amazing to somehow be able to integrate data from Google maps to make things hyper realistic but with the usual f'd up GTA bent to it.

"Although there haven’t been any concrete reports as yet, every online titbit and juicy gossip morsel is pointing towards GTA 6’s map being absolutely massive.

We’re even not talking city-size massive, we’re talking potentially the entire of the United States massive.

Some rumors are suggesting that GTA 6 may end up spanning the entirety of the US, with some kind of teleportation system that cuts down the journey time between cities."

• Like Like x 1
  17. Holy shit. That would be so smart, but so difficult to pull off my god. I don’t know if I want to download a United States size amount of data to my ps4 150gb or something lmao.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. #58 Dizzy, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018

I hope not about the teleporting part that's the main reason I didn't like any saints row after 2 because it was too silly. They ruined the series imo! I would not like it if they GTA like that.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. You can actually teleport in gta online. If you want to go to one of your businesses or another location but you can't be bothered to drive there you set the spawn location to one of your businesses or apartments or garage whatever.....then you find a new game it loads in and you are where you wanted to teleport to.

Some people wouldn't class that as teleporting but it basically is.

• Informative Informative x 1

20. Looks like it. I was feeling vice city so I will probably like that one. Maybe play it after lcs

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1