GTA 4 with graphics mods (holy shit)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DutchX5, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Did you know 360s can't actually play in true 1080i? It's just scaled up from 720p.

2. same, i think i may go try that.

3. The issue they'd have would surely be doing both AND making the game a console port. This is why I love the modding community, that alone makes a gaming rig worth building.

4. ^^ true. i hope they can for console though, since i want to be able to play with my bros on live who dont have good gaming comps
    ^^ scratch that, turns out i've been playing on 1080p and i didnt remember.:smoke::smoke::smoke:

5. From what we've heard about GTA V so far, they say it's "the big one". All signs point to it being a digital recreation of Los Angeles, so it'll probably be somewhat like San Andreas.

6. FUCK YEAH!!! i loved san an, especially the cheats. flying cars FTW

7. During gaming it goes to 1080p, depending on the game. When I watch HD videos it goes to 1080i.

8. I see a huge difference between this video and the OP's video but my xbox doesn't look that shitty.

9. It's Xbox 360 gameplay. Different Xboxes don't provide different graphics, yours would look exactly the same.

10. Not sure if serious :confused:

11. The first thought when I seen this was literally "Why is he posting a real image" :eek::eek:

12. I thought GTA4 was shit compared to San Andreas

Only thing that was better was graphics. Like why the fuck cant you fly planes in 4

13. fuck yeah! i remember the fighter jet. and then in the airport on one of the other islands there was this huge ass plane in the biggest hangar. and also wtf is up with no tanks in gta 4? i mean they have an apc but y not a tank

14. Lol I'm not sure if we're on the same page... you said the graphics that you see on your 360 aren't as bad as the video.... of 360 graphics?

15. my gfx dont look anything like that, yet they dont look as great as the gfx with the mod

16. Dude, it depends on your TV and 360 settings. That video didn't even look like HD...

17. It looked like it was played on a 50 year old t.v and recoreded with a cell phone.

My 360 produces damn good quality. Not as "perfect" as the vid in the OP but close to it.

I could have and play any game i want on my computer but i just dont like to. consoles for games, Computer for work.

18. I guess it was a bad video to post for a comparison, I should have found an HD one.

But still, I don't know how you can say that you can't see a difference between your 360 version (even on your HDTV) and the original video I posted. The textures and lighting are far beyond what the 360 is capable of.

19. #39 NowIsB, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    There is a massive difference between the mod and GTA 4 on a HD tv. There is also a huge difference between the "xbox 360 GTA 4 footage" that was posted and what it actually looks like when you play the game.

Your silly if you actually think that video is how the game looks on 360.

Also... HD mod + this = epic...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1Hm4K5_Pr0[/ame]

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfGIs-NiX-g]‪iCEnhancer 1.3 Alpha - Raw footage with Fraps‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I just creamed my pants.