GS's Northern Lights Feminized-No Nute-Soil-Tent Grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows&Smokes, Nov 17, 2011.

1. #82 Grows&Smokes, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    Quick update...end of week 1 flower...both plants doing very well. Still no nutes...just good soil (and lots of it) and water.

Attached Files:

2. plants look good

3. Can't wait to see some NL stink nuggets...
    Subbed!

4. Thanks janemba, stick around and we'll see what happens...got a long way to go!

5. #86 Grows&Smokes, Dec 22, 2011
    Hey bone, glad to see you check-in! :D:
    You know this grow isnt going to be nearly as exciting as your first grow was.....I hope! LOL.

6. Plants are looking amazing there grows you got any pistis shooting out yet? You plan on using nutes at all?? And are you planning on cloning these??

7. Have you had any major issues pop up with the northern lights strain? I ordered 5 fem seeds of NL and 5 fem blackjack. First grow, too, so if its for the more experienced grower i'd love to know so i can save them :p
    They're lookin really good by the way :)

8. #89 Grows&Smokes, Dec 22, 2011
    Not going to use any nutes, thats why I am using the 7 gallon pots, that should be enough soil to carry me through til harvest. Not going to clone either...I want to grow something different next grow...... I have some pistols on both plants but not many.

9. Northern Lights is a great choice for your first attempt.....they are easy to grow, can withstand high temps and are high yielders...at least thats what is advertised and also what I have heard from other blades.

10. Thanks. This may be a dumb question, but.. can I start vegging now with only cfl's and a fan? and of course soil and seeds lol. Got robbed this morning.. no longer have any connect, so i'm wanting to jump on vegging asap but i'm broke til new years lol.

11. Sorry to hear about that! But sure, CFL's are good for vegging. Just keep then close...I vegged mine with fluorescents.

12. :wave: Plants are looking great man.

13. Thanks Ishum...good to hear from you again!

14. Always up late on Xmas Eve..figured I would throw on a pic: Have pistols on all the tops on my bigger plant....just a few on the smaller, but she'll catch up.... Day 9 Flower, Day 44 overall.

Attached Files:

15. Nice! I love it when I can start to see the hairs!

16. Hey man just thought I'd drop inon your grow and check it out/return the love. Love your setup. I could def see it turning into an oven in there without the air cooling. I'm jealous of your 400 watt HPS :p. The plants look great by the way...you can definitely tell they are loved. Gonna have to stick around for your grow as well since we started at almost the exact same time.

Thumbs up brosup!

17. #98 Grows&Smokes, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    Thanks for dropping by :hello: I love my 400 watter, best investment I have made for sure..(I used to use CFL's)... I didnt notice before but you are right, looks we are only a few days apart in our grows...should be interesting!

18. Just like to follow up by saying my SD plant showed pre-flowers around 27 days too. I was so baffled and worried lol. Looks like we're going to have a couple Medusa's on our hands in a month or so!

19. love the grow, can't wait to see how it turns out. i am currently growing a NL x Skunk #1 right now. i just started but i hope that it picks up and starts to look like your girls there.

great job so far!