GS's Northern Lights Feminized-No Nute-Soil-Tent Grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows&Smokes, Nov 17, 2011.

1. [quote name='"growsensmokes"']

The light warrior is myco...at least it says so in the description..it also is basically a blend of peat moss and perlite...thats why im not sure about adding more perlte yet...we will see..I havent opened the bag yet..gotta eat some dinner first...hahaha.[/quote]

Beware of the light warrior, it's VERY acidic. I mixed a bag of that with 2 bags of ocean Forrest and I was never able to get the ph up. I had to throw all that soil out.

2. Fuck! Should have talked to you first bone...you go with Ocean Forest and Calmag right?

3. Well any ways I got 2 seeds chillin in the new soil..3 parts Ocean Forest, 1 part Light Warrior..watered them down and threw them under a 100 watts of Fluorescent light. Time for a new Journal.

4. [quote name='"growsensmokes"']Well any ways I got 2 seeds chillin in the new soil..3 parts Ocean Forest, 1 part Light Warrior..watered them down and threw them under a 100 watts of Fluorescent light. Time for a new Journal.[/quote]

Link?

5. Hey Speed...not going to start the new one til I get my camera....I will link it here when I get it rolling.

6. Yup. Straight FFOF and lil perlite plus General Organics CaMag.

7. Thanks bone, thats what I thought...your plants are so freaking beautiful, they seem to love it.

8. #268 Grows&Smokes, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    [​IMG]

Finally figured it out!!!! Sorry about all the deleted posts...anyway this new camera kicks ass! Close up of one my NL buds...I ended up with 42 dried grams...not bad but I can do better....and I will next grow...the pics will be better too!

9. Holy shit it feels like I'm standing on that bud.
    That's a nice piece of hardware bro.

10. 42 degrees closet to heaven my friend... that shit is sugary sweet!

11. It sure is...its a Panasonic FH25...and its a point-and-shoot...I dont know shit about photography...I picked up this camera and this was the first pic I took with the Macro-mode...I highly recommend this camera.

12. That bud looks sick! Good show GS :hello:

13. #274 Grows&Smokes, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    Well...its been around 3 weeks dry and cure on the Northern Lights and as I was kicking back and enjoying the "Old School" feeling I was experiencing.. I had to do my smoke report. I say you could never go wrong with this strain...it is a bit harsh, but in a good way...it is the weed you remember smoking years ago..strong almond-skunk with a little pine accent....very nice steady mellow buzz..goes really well with a nice cold bottle of Miller High Life...and pretty easy to grow on top of it all...I would definitely recommend giving it a try...as if you havent already..:D: