Gsc flower thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Yoplait12, Nov 18, 2018.

1. I do the same but every 2 plants that go through a 7 gallon I revitalize the soil with raw materials

2. I do the same but every 2 plants that go through a 7 gallon I revitalize the soil with raw materials

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Great looking auto I can’t grow an auto to save my life lol all my autos only put off about 5gs

• Like Like x 1
  4. Any guesses on how much she’ll produce Id say about 18 inches tall I kept her small although it is gsc and is a known low yielder buds are rock solid and I’ll definitely be revegging and keeping a mother for a long time

Attached Files:

5. #26 Yoplait12, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    I just realized I download the wrong pictures lol here’s the fix

Attached Files:

6. Getting close any guesses how much longer?

Attached Files:

7. Still no amber trichs so she goes on I don’t know how long it’s been to be honest but the smell is a knockout just being in the same area reeking of minty blueberrys that are fermenting maybe

Attached Files:

8. Looking very nice.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey Pportn, Calmag is used to pH up your soil. Calcium & Magnesium. Though it's in liquid form the plant's can up-take this quite quickly.

I dont think you need to worry about the Dolomite, as your plant is in the ground. Unless your pH drop's.
    Then you can add some powder through the top soil to buffer.
    But on your grow that im following your plant is quite young & small & hasn't used what is in the soil.

• Like Like x 1
  10. What you feeding her man. What soil she in bro

11. A mix of light fish emulsion,kinda heavy dose of moorbloom, regular shot off ssu, and a shot of cal mag mixed into a gallon jug of natural spring water and I feed em 3 cups 2-3 times a week depending on how fast she drinks

12. And she is in a 5 gallon pot filled with happy frog soil an perilite split 70-30

13. But the way I mix it and feed her is kinda funky I just throw it in a jug until it looks the right color and bam instant growth but the stuff I use is so light in nutrients it’s hard to burn them so you have a lot of wiggle room so don’t be afraid and pay attention to how late in flower you are you don’t need fish emulsion after week 4 of flower

14. Here is a GSC I did outside during 2017 summer. She turned out pretty nice. Looks just like yours. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Oh wow that is a very nice pheno it does look a lot like mine I think yours is even more blue which is insane I would definitely have to keep a cut how was the smell and taste mines still not done I’ll post some pics soon

16. Here ya go if you’re interested

Attached Files:

17. Nice! My GSC was quite potent. I actually gave a lot away as Christmas giftsbut it smoked nice and tasted great. One of my favorites. But was a bit strong for my taste. Hope it goes well. Looks like you are pretty close. I feel the dry/cure stage can make or break your final product. Do you have a good method?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I don’t actually know how I’m going to go about it as I want to reveg her and use her as a mother plant any ideas would be great though and I usually prefer shatter and wax to flower so I hope she’s a hard hard hitter