Gsc flower thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Yoplait12, Nov 18, 2018.

1. bag seed gsc from Cali the flower I got the seed from was dark purple and smelled fantastic the plant is no slouch either the only way to describe it is a dank smell really thick almost if that makes sense

Attached Files:

2. Early frost

Attached Files:

3. Here's my GSC.
    20180909_161954.jpg
    One plant.
    20180909_161901.jpg
    One flower about 2 weeks before harvest.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I started that one and gave it one month of veg and then left it outside to flip but man those are gorgeous I hope my pheno gets frosted like that it’s looking like it Might but who knows with this stuff lol

5. Update for anyone interested buds are swelling beautifully and crystallizing just right lol

Attached Files:

6. Looking extra good today packing on the trichs everyday

Attached Files:

7. Frosting up amazing took on a blueberry hash smell with underlying skunkieness but it’s only a month into flower and pistils are browning? Any ideas why

Attached Files:

8. Man she looks sticky

9. Not as sticky as oily you know very fragrant and I’m starting to see some of the sugar leaves purpling with the cold rainy weather

10. Almost Can’t wait 4-6 more weeks so tempting already

Attached Files:

11. Turns out my dog thought he would kindly lend me a hand in trimming the plant with his tail today tragedy but probably gonna smoke nice smells like blueberry hash pop tarts

Attached Files:

12. If anybody else has gsc flowering I’d be interested in seeing comparisons if anyone is willing

13. 3CF42E78-8660-4849-ADA7-BE9BC9692BEC.jpeg 843F68E2-4118-419D-8FD9-DFE6005EEDC1.jpeg A29CEE50-CF06-446C-A10C-E1061281A05F.jpeg 7BDB605D-C128-4BB9-850A-FB641F5AC060.jpeg Is this wat gsc is supposed to look like :?

14. Man shes looking frosty. Great job man. What you feeding her during flower bro?

15. A mix of light fish emulsion,kinda heavy dose of moorbloom, regular shot off ssu, and a shot of cal mag mixed into a gallon jug of natural spring water and I feed em 3 cups 2-3 times a week depending on how fast she drinks

16. #16 PPORTN, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    Whats the calmag do bro
    I have dolomite lime but wonder if my plant will benefit from it at this stage cause it says to mix into soil befor growth starts. Any thoughts or advice on that man

17. My GSC I crossed with bud god

Attached Files:

18. I have bc god bud seeds that’s a nice cross man I love it I hope I can get some colloidal silver to make that cross I’m in love and I use the cal mag just as a boost to keep everything nice and strong so it can support the buds so far so good and as far as dolomite lime goes I wouldn’t worry to much about it if you’re already in flower unless you’re just top dressing any transplanting to mix it could be more harmful than beneficial

19. Plus actual hard vitamins and stuff that could be time release are usually warned against more often than not you’ll find that mixing your own soil and using liquid nutrients is way easier than trying to correct some of the problems time release stuff can cause

20. I only grow regular seeds and reuse soil and perlite. Basically it is hydro makes it easier growing different strains that mature at different times